S2020

J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

Big image, be warned

KHmqU3y.jpg

Pretty nice change from my big pink 750hp FH16, gets much better mileage too despite being ran a bit harder even at motorway speeds. And that 1400L fuel tank is brilliant for long hauls too, should be good to take me about 3000mi if I took it a bit slower and stuck to motorways

• Upvote 3

With the new update, there's also a new image when you start your game. At the image there's a truck, and the numberplate of that truck is 'j-spec'. I think mwl4 is also a fan of j-spec :D

• Upvote 3

WOW, I had never seen that trailer in the game  :huh:

It appeared with Scandinavia DLC,I think  ;) You can find it in Scout Company near Prague  :P

• Upvote 1

^ I never use it. It's always lifted. By chance today i had to drive 25 ton of gravel, so i had it lowered then. Since the short trailer makes more weight push on the truck.

• Upvote 1

1. No V8 engine, No Engine over 510 HP (If you need more than 510 HP you are an idiot - maximum lowest available engine over 500 hp, can be and strictly advised below 500 hp)

I agree with if for common trucks, but its not so true for truck's that work mostly in spain or scandinavia where is a lot of mountain roads, trucks for those region have 600-650 hp, cause its really hard to normally climb hill with load of 20-24t goods.

I suggest a rule how about no 6x4 since you would rarely see this chassis setup in europe

This is partly true. However, like Adde said, most trucks in Scandinavia can be found with a 6x4 chassis. But i agree that on terms of J-spec, no 6x4 is allowed.

I agree with if for common trucks, but its not so true for truck's that work mostly in spain or scandinavia where is a lot of mountain roads, trucks for those region have 600-650 hp, cause its really hard to normally climb hill with load of 20-24t goods.

I call it BS, My company works between Antalya - Turkey to Scandinavia (both Norway and Sweden) entire new fleet is 460 hp DAF XF Euro 5...

• Upvote 1