Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm too cool for this

999HP Volvo FH, 4x2 lowered chasis, neons, tinted windshield + shutter.

Too many bars, and that headlight, non-existant hp, sorry bro, you are not "cool for this" and that's just pimped truck every looser have.. That's all. Actually that's not even a truck. That's exactly opposite of what J-Spec stand for.

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

91fbaa2826.jpg

My Scania Streamline R490 used in singleplayer with standard interior LHD, Accurate number plate, and a lightbar with beacons and some extra lights (hopefully still counts as a J-spec) I've pretty much always been driving J-spec. I feel they have better fuel economy.

Here are my workhorses gathered the ones i use everyday. Though, to be frank - The scania is the one i mainly drive of wich peopel might have seen me in, And yes - 410 suits me just fine (more tourqe than 420, Merc 435horses, iveco 450horses. I mainly drive within Norway - sweden - denmark, occasionaly take loads to the UK and holland ONLY  :)  :P 

lezzZOB.jpg

eDl6JYe.jpg

zi2ocMf.jpg

Aye, but they look bad :P

Not if you give your truck the right paint job :P and using ravens paint job is not it either... maybe a charcoal grey, or (not j-spec) a 2 tone metallic charcoal/black. Maybe I'll reinstall raven to figure out the best paint job for the rims lol, it'll also remove lag caused by loading trucks with it...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Archived