J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

I thought that it would be a great idea to update this topic with yet another American Truck Simulator screenshot as I've been playing that game quite a lot recently. This truck doesn't really fit to the European roads, but it should still meet the other criteria for j-spec truck. ^_^

09852214296CDCE83EDB0D3E7652EA69F29CDB82

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still love my good ol' Mercedes Actros. Been tinkering the top light bar so its hidden, only small part of the light bar visible. Airhorn hidden behind the wind deflector and the beacon snug right on top of the cabin. The light configuration might trigger some people, but i tried to make it as minimal as possible.

KGs0Sac.png

not quite happy just yet, so still working on it. 

I1kQQZp.jpg

i would add my Kenworth from ATS, but the engine is too big for spec.

• 2 weeks later...

I really try to customize my trucks with a nice paintjob,fancy chrome wheels and lights all around,but there's something aboutJ-spec that i cant resist lol
These are my latest creations:

Volvo FH16 540 6x4..inclided a trailer with "faded" red paint and mismatch wheels on the second trailer.

nGcKjue.png

And my little premium(tha's about to reach 100,000 kilometers)

Plmutic.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived