J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about J-Spec heavy haul? Does it count despite failing to meet the engine requirements?

nhtSN2A.jpg

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I use a j spec Volvo with 500hp and it copes fine most the time as long as you shift down to the correct gear at the correct time

8x4 is definitely a specialty truck through and through, so if the primary loads taken are 50-60 tons a high HP engine is a must. A 30-40 tons load could slip by with a 12L engine.  Also, having beacons in some way would be a must.

something like this, minus the V8 paint job (and front flaps/rock guard if it's not for like forest/off road use) could fit the role

YecKesS.jpg

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

On 21-5-2017 at 1:04 AM, JeffSFC said:

What about J-Spec heavy haul? Does it count despite failing to meet the engine requirements?

nhtSN2A.jpg

J-Spec is supposed to be a representation of about 95% of the trucks you see on European roads. The rules drawn up for J-Spec pretty much insure your truck falls into that catagory. Now just because your truck is a special transport truck does not mean it is not a realistic representation of a real life truck. It just means that truck falls into the 5% catagory that is not J-Spec.

In my opinion, None of the 8x4 chassis heavy haulers can be classed J-spec at all. No matter what. They are built to with single purpose in mind.

Attention span of 5 seconds, in best cases 15 seconds if its food. Patience of a newborn. Uncooperative in teamwork, unable to hold intelligent conversation. Four-wheeler's mistake triggers roadrage for hours.

On 2017-5-29 at 3:25 PM, Fulgura said:

Want to get back to J-Spec on MP. This was my last J-spec a long time ago, and on SP of course.

bFDizEh.png

The front looks different on there. What did you do

Archived