J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

16 hours ago, FinalHour_CL said:

@JeffSFC , are you using some mod for lighting? Great pics.!

Thanks!

I am not using any lighting mods but I do however edit my pictures in lightroom. My screenshots through Steam come out considerably darker than what they look like in game. My guess is that it has to do with .icc monitor profiles. Anyway, I put them in LR, and lighten them up a bit.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0000000000221549.jpg

DAF XF 105

PACCAR MX340-460 HP

ZF 12 Speed Automatic

Lisette Logistics paint scheme

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online_profile.php?id=85051 <--World of Trucks Profile

I play EU#1 on ETS2MP, North America on ATS

I drive the speed limit, stop at red lights, ect. (Unless I'm bobtailing on the autobahn :P)

I have thoughts about creating a truck club.

13 hours ago, JeffSFC said:

Thanks!

I am not using any lighting mods but I do however edit my pictures in lightroom. My screenshots through Steam come out considerably darker than what they look like in game. My guess is that it has to do with .icc monitor profiles. Anyway, I put them in LR, and lighten them up a bit.

That's quite professionally :D, good to know.

regards!

Good old RTS, thanks for folding it the day I joined, I really miss it! :lol:

I've been trucking in ProMods the past year, it's a Volvo FH13 540. Although I drive it at realistic speeds, the fancy painjob and the light grille at the bottom means it's not J-Spec.

Moving back to topic, a J-Spec RTS truck, still got the original, fresh profile with 130,000 euros in the bank.

2015-12-11_00001.jpg

jCwzfMe.jpg

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

@Joao Rodrigues - good, but Stralis does everything the same, and it's about the same speed, maybe a little bit slower. It's your personal preference though, and I don't want to steal your personal preferences.

310hp Iveco + 125t trailer = Loads of fun ))))

On 10.1.2017 at 9:49 PM, MISLcz said:

@Joao Rodrigues - good, but Stralis does everything the same, and it's about the same speed, maybe a little bit slower. It's your personal preference though, and I don't want to steal your personal preferences.

No mate, actually you couldn't be any wronger with these words. The visibility from inside the cab in the Stralis is the worst in all trucks (especially if you intend to exit somewhere and your truck isn't in a perfect 90° angle to the road, then you see absolutely nothing if there's something coming from the side or not). Whereas the Magnum provides you just terrific visibility, no matter how badly your truck is angled, thanks to the enormous windows + i really like the centered front mirror. So Kudos to @Joao Rodrigues for picking the right truck there... :D

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

I think the Ivecos would be enjoyable trucks, if they had a better interior. It just looks cheaper than anything else from the inside, and as i already mentioned earlier on, the visibility from the cab when looking sideways is just garbage. I did a small test comparing the lines of sight from a Magnum with those from an Iveco, you can see the results in the spoiler. I don't think there's actually any need to comment the results lol

Spoiler

1.: Magnum

vhcFKl7.jpg

frYOajW.jpg

2.: Iveco

cNY8cge.jpg

jyeZgWA.jpg

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Archived