J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4XESoNn.jpg

Bending the rules since i consider 4x2 chassis totally obsolete for modern combination total weight, also R500 really stock engine choice in abouts where i am from, using the same excuse of increased weight limits, requires slightly more power by law.

Otherwise bone-stock

Attention span of 5 seconds, in best cases 15 seconds if its food. Patience of a newborn. Uncooperative in teamwork, unable to hold intelligent conversation. Four-wheeler's mistake triggers roadrage for hours.

^4x2 chassis would carry only 44 tons assuming your trailer is triple axle. 6 axles allows for 48 tons. I like to think realistically. Sadly ETS2 does not have full trailers so i couldnt drive 76 tons..

Attention span of 5 seconds, in best cases 15 seconds if its food. Patience of a newborn. Uncooperative in teamwork, unable to hold intelligent conversation. Four-wheeler's mistake triggers roadrage for hours.

^4x2 chassis would carry only 44 tons assuming your trailer is triple axle. 6 axles allows for 48 tons. I like to think realistically. Sadly ETS2 does not have full trailers so i couldnt drive 76 tons..

Indeed, but it also depends on the horsepower since the tractor has a max pull weight. It depends per country, but on average a drive axle is allowed to carry 13t. Each axle on the trailer is allowed to carry 9t. 3x9=27t + 13t = 40t. Getting back to the max pull weight, which is around 37t for a truck with 400hp. The driver is responsible for loading the cargo in a correct way. Load too much on the front and the tractor will be overloaded, load too much on the back and the trailer's axles will be overloaded. Each non driven axle on a tractor is allowed for max 10t, so a 6x2/4 would be allowed to carry 50t. I can see from your profile you're from Scandinavia, where indeed 75 tons is allowed. So a 6x4 chassis certainly isn't an uncommon sight there, so i completely understand your vision of J-Spec. 

I've always been a fan of J-Spec, even before I know that non-tuned trucks where called that  :P

This is mine. Special for my since I bought it myself without any money cheats or save profiles. Earned it from working hard :) A Volvo FH16 Classic with a Euro5 540hp engine.

S9LU8Yu.jpg

76561198148441686.png

I'd post the stuff I'd drive, but I do so much save editing that it's impossible to even call the trucks I drive J-Spec. ex:

xNOj0jK.jpg

I wonder where the fuel efficiency thread went, the new update brings brings some amazing numbers. I did <20 L/100km in the truck above ;3

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

Archived