Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my contribution to the topic, I know it doesn't meet the requirements 100% as I've got a roofbar, beacons and airhorns on it, but apart from that it's 100% stock and i love it! Originally it had the lowest powered engine, but it got upgraded to a 6x2-chassis and the top (480 bhp?) Premium-engine, as i took an 85-ton-trailer with it over the alps. Next stop is the 125-ton-challenge in it. :D

9exRAX6.jpg

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Recently changed into the new Actros 510 to leave my Magnum 520 take some rest. The Mercedes is one of the few trucks I like without the side covers on them. Some others just seem to have so small deposites that makes them look too "naked" imo : P

Here´s the attatching of my last convoy:

0-786843-1448214222.png

And meanwhile, in SP:

0000000000147620.jpg

lkRjRkb.png

I actually prefer a 540 BHP stand midlift Volvo fh16 because it's a lot more realistic than having them looking unrealistic there are a lot of 750 BHP but I still prefer 540 BHP XD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^

The point with J-Spec trucks is that they should be unedited/not changed as real trucks. But we are all different, nobody blames you :P

Actually the point with J-Spec trucks is that it should represent a standard company truck that are mostly seen around Europe. 

Example of J-Spec:

9334336406_fc949760aa_b.jpg

Example of non J-Spec:

7320300126_df4b4b23d7_b.jpg

Or

00-Klintra-BV-Scania-R620-Bergli.jpg

Sometimes the drivers which are assigned to their own truck are allowed to make small adjustments to it, like adding few lights or a horn. Doing this in-game will have your truck remain a J-Spec, but as soon as you apply big adjustments like a bull bar or special painting, it's not J-Spec anymore. Please note that the rules of J-Spec can be found on Page 1 of this topic. 

Happy J-speccing!

scania_r380_heisterkamp_bsgz60_n.jpg

Archived