J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

Guest Psychotronix

I think I'm goin' J-Spec now, lol. All of my older trucks were all obnoxious and loud into the 650-750 horsepower.

Decided to start out with the Mercedes New Actros.

Stock 4x2 chassis. I did have to go with the different skirt with the exhaust just because I didn't know that had that since my old Actros was 6x4. Looking great, but retains that stock look. StreamSpace cabin in LHD with the exclusive interior. 476hp/350kW with a V6, next one up was a 510hp motor- but I decided I'd go sub 500hp with this. 1,696 torque/2,300nM. Upgraded gearbox. 369 gallon fuel tank. Plastic parts; and with no extra lights, bars, horns, etc. went with Eastern Eagle wheels wrapped on Elemental tyres instead of Runner whites. It looks blue in the photo,but I went with the black-top/white-bottom look (it made the grille black as well- and that looked great). License plate is PSYCHO, and I put the TURBO on the left side.

I'm really likin' this J-Spec thing. I can see myself driving this thing for a while.

9kbgn9.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QER7FIg.jpg

I would try to use a truck like that in ETS2MP if the spoiler or whatever didn't look so ugly compared to the real one (or the one in your picture). It's like too large and to high.

HQFPYYf.jpg

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Archived