J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big image, be warned

KHmqU3y.jpg

Pretty nice change from my big pink 750hp FH16, gets much better mileage too despite being ran a bit harder even at motorway speeds. And that 1400L fuel tank is brilliant for long hauls too, should be good to take me about 3000mi if I took it a bit slower and stuck to motorways

TheElt.jpg

1. No V8 engine, No Engine over 510 HP (If you need more than 510 HP you are an idiot - maximum lowest available engine over 500 hp, can be and strictly advised below 500 hp)

I agree with if for common trucks, but its not so true for truck's that work mostly in spain or scandinavia where is a lot of mountain roads, trucks for those region have 600-650 hp, cause its really hard to normally climb hill with load of 20-24t goods.

I agree with if for common trucks, but its not so true for truck's that work mostly in spain or scandinavia where is a lot of mountain roads, trucks for those region have 600-650 hp, cause its really hard to normally climb hill with load of 20-24t goods.

I call it BS, My company works between Antalya - Turkey to Scandinavia (both Norway and Sweden) entire new fleet is 460 hp DAF XF Euro 5...

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

Archived