Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

h6zYJW3.jpg

Damn lad, excellent graphics! What MOD do you use for this? ;)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
uKXmbLR.png
Norbert M. (Vorsitzender)
ATiR Trans GmbH
Hahnstraße 83d
D-60528 Frankfurt am Main

E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon/TS3: norbert79

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 55933,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
USt-ID-Nummer: DE126789124
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE30732269

You should see my interior mods :P

W80PiUj.jpg

Or our racing in convoy... Although depending on load, if you ever get to 65 km/h, you often win... 

l5EF89R.png

Oh jolly, even fluid simulations! Excellent!

Jokes aside, I am jealous. :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
uKXmbLR.png
Norbert M. (Vorsitzender)
ATiR Trans GmbH
Hahnstraße 83d
D-60528 Frankfurt am Main

E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon/TS3: norbert79

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 55933,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
USt-ID-Nummer: DE126789124
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE30732269

I believe you can haul approx 23t in UK and 25 in Fr and De with 4x2. Max gross in UK is 38t and 40t in Fr and De.

In the uk, almost all the truck is 6x4/2 (Midlift) and they can haul more than 20T+. All the truck manufacture limit 4x2 wight to 18T because of the handling and wheel base structure. :P

I found a website about it, forgot the link, i'll provide it when i found it again :D

Edit: 

Found it

http://www.transportsfriend.org/road/axles.html

TERjqBU.png

See it doesn't mean that if you have a cargo of 23 tonnes for example, that you are overweight with a 4x2. Remember that the trailer has 3 axles too. Those 23 tonnes do not push on the rear axle of the truck only. In the job you learn to distribute the weight evenly. Each trailer axle may carry 9T, so that's 9*3= 27T. Adding the 18T your drive axle may carry, would make a total of 45T. But the truck also has a max pull weight, with a 4x2 this is 43T. 

@Usta bet you've been through Bulgaria a couple of times. Every time I'm on a trip it's like Turkish trucks, Turkish trucks everywhere. Of course there's trucks from all over Europe aswell. On a most recent trip (where our car broke down due to a broken alternator 3 times...) I even saw some Russian trucks.

Ofcourse, plenty of times! One of only two countries exiting Turkey towards rest of Europe. I passed there for going to Stockholm lately.  My ex-company was avoiding Bulgaria because of it takes more time to deliver stuff, we were passing from Ipsala / Edirne border to Greece then by boat to Italy (you know that infamous boat that has sunk this year , that line) than to France over Italy. Kapikule / Edirne border is serious headache and almost week waiting time to time due to both Turkish & Bulgarian authorities for paper works. You can actually see tens of kilometers of truck lines waiting for that, even made it to Google Earth and can imagine why we try to avoid Bulgaria line as much as we can.

Currently not doing these trips but hang around when I find time. 

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

@Usta, What do you think about auto-shift? We bought new 440hp axor but auto-shift is not effective on uphill.

10-15 years ago, if someone would have told us, all trucks would be auto-gear we could have laughed, now they are doing pretty great job.

It might depend on the load really. If not feeling right you should have the service checked... btw, you said "new",  is not Axor is now something of past, do they still sell unused ones?

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

10-15 years ago, if someone would have told us, all trucks would be auto-gear we could have laughed, now they are doing pretty great job.

It might depend on the load really. If not feeling right you should have the service checked... btw, you said "new",  is not Axor is now something of past, do they still sell unused ones?

Our load is 20t(empty pallets), I think we must go to service for check, thanks for reply.

Saw Killbones [FR] whilst driving today

CG5nPtd.png

And i was driving my newest beast to the fleet

efP06Me.jpg

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

So, I thought I would give this J-SPEC thing a go now I am getting back into ETS2, have to say there is something rather nice about these things. Anyways heres mine:

Just a note to add, Paintjob is Company colours, which is why its not as simple as it could of been.

89CitaH.png

So, I thought I would give this J-SPEC thing a go now I am getting back into ETS2, have to say there is something rather nice about these things. Anyways heres mine:

Just a note to add, Paintjob is Company colours, which is why its not as simple as it could of been.

About damn time as well haha, its good to see some old faces getting back into the mod.

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

I like Stobart and used to be a driver for the VTC back when it was first starting out, but its the whole submitting jobs, im a lazy bugger at best and i just want to enjoy the journey without worrying about costs :P love to see stobart drivers though :D

76561197981245742.png

Archived