Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6ZqCBVM.jpg

Too the beast out for a long run from Sweden(forgot exactly where) to Cardiff, was a good journey. Also includes my actual bike's reg now haha

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

ETR VTC getting in on the J-Spec trend...proof thats its not just the little guys joining in!  :D 
(Well, I am anyway! LOL)

ETR VTC Volvo 460HP pictured delivering milk to the Norrfoods Supermarket (err, somewhere in Scandinavia!)
rjqw05.jpg

Another J-Spec of an ETR VTC Truck, this time the new Merc, also on a Norrfoods Supermarket Run around Scandinavia...
21ex7qt.jpg

8jrjnNf.png

hJSyjFO.jpg

DAF XF Euro 5 (my favourite truck :P)

510 HP PACCAR MX375, 2500 nm (big yes)

ZF AS Tronic Retarder

Exclusive UK (shhh, no one else knows that)

Love the euro 5 DAF

Smallest available engine 540HP, so strictly speaking not J-Spec:

2mezacw.jpg

Picking only the heaviest jobs available with this truck.

Smallest available engine 540HP, so strictly speaking not J-Spec:

Tbh this whole HP rule is a bit pointless if you ask me. J spec is about realistic trucks and companies (believe it or not) will use trucks that are over 510HP, granted, they aren't as common but it doesn't mean they aren't used. Hell, there's a youtuber (Luke Vernon) that I watch that drives a 750 FH16 owned by Virginia International Logistics..

I'm not saying the HP rule should be thrown out but at the very least it should accommodate the weakest engine of every truck. I mean, you do get trucks out there that are more than 510hp and some wont have options that go that low.

Archived