Mine,

IVECO STRALIS

CHASSIS 6X2/4 MIDLIFT

PERFORMANCE 450 HP (335KW)

TORQUE 2,100 NM / 1,050-1,550 RPM

ENGINE CURSOR 10 450

GEARBOX ZF AS TRONIC R

SHIFTING SEQUENTIAL

hope it's ok with the lights in the sunvisor?  They give me plenty of light.

The lightbar on the roof, for the blinkers, because i don't like the look of the bars on this truck ;)

And no extra air horns.

Ohh, and a light paint job is done aswell....  Nothing to mutch i hope ( not that i really care, it's my truck :P  )

jspec1.jpg

You kinda got everything the opposite way.

Should've had plastic mirrors/doorhandles, stock sunwisor.

I like to see this sort of stuff. Good work!

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I've been doing J-spec style for a while, just now it's picking up some speed?

I drive an iveco Stralis (not highway edition) 460bhp, no side skirts, front bullbar. That's it. Most of my trucks are like this. Though Volvo you can't go under 570 i think. 

rims original, tires aswell. One colour on truck.

Nothing wrong with pimped trucks IRL, but in ETS2 MP i somtimes think people add bull-bars and stuff just becuze! I will try to keep my trucks J-Spec! :P

It's kinda ridiculous how they put 20 highbeams all over their truck or hazzard lights.

Anyways i will stick to  " less is more "

And now

*drum roll sound*

the worlds first JSpec Heavy-Duty truck.

MP4 451bhp, Retarder, Runner tyres, 1 lightbar with beacons and some lights and a small frontbar.

fjpJVZr.png

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

hY8PbMX.png

J Spec DAF

I've added [J-SPEC] before my name as well, just to make a point :P

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

Archived