Advanced rules of the street

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, My old post is put in the trash by the admins which is quite sad as many people appreciated this post. As I see a lot of people who seem to be unable to drive respectful and careful, I wro

Another thing that might be important on rules of the street, regarding motorway exits:   Short story for the reason I made this is that I experienced many drivers driving over those "blocked spac

It cancels all previous restrictions not only speed or overtaking.

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can only imagine how long this toke you to make. The description is so detailed that this could be in a drivers handbook learners use when learning to drive. There are so many people that should read this since they seem to have no knowledge on how to drive safely or the meaning behind some signs, whether they are new to driving or not. My hats off to you mate, keep it up.

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

You Are Helpful people. Thanks For Informations 😋

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello there @FSX-Fan2014

Thanks for your guide. At the moment, it is outdated and needs some improvements.

Some of the text in your guide blends in perfectly with the dark theme of the forum. As dark is now the default theme, please can you update your text to be in a different, more legible colour.

Otherwise I may have to archive your guide.

- Phon

- TruckersMP Community Manager

Community Manager

All views are my own, and do not reflect the TruckersMP Staff Team or any other group within the community, unless explicitly stated.

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request event server | Feedback | Join the team

• Community Manager

Hello there,

As your guide has not been updated, I have gone and manually made the changes. All text on the guide has been set to the default forum grey. The comprehensive and useful nature of your guide means it has avoided archival.

Community Manager

All views are my own, and do not reflect the TruckersMP Staff Team or any other group within the community, unless explicitly stated.

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request event server | Feedback | Join the team

• 2 months later...

Very useful information thanks ❤️ 

spacer.png    -Bruijn Logistics Driver-    spacer.png    

spacer.png