Planing your actions & avoiding accidents

Message added by James,

This guide is outdated and may not contain updated, recent or correct information. Please bear this in mind if following this guide.

Let me see about getting this pinned.

• Upvote 1

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Very useful, many thanks! This will help a lot of players.

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

• If you are approaching a traffic jam or a crash turn your warning lights on and brake as smooth as possible. Then the traffic behind you can react appropriately. If you see that he noticed the situation you may turn off your warning lights.

Beware with this as it is an illegal action in some countries. Warning lights are only for fully stopped vehicles. This could mislead to accidents on the night and/or with fog.

Beware with this as it is an illegal action in some countries. Warning lights are only for fully stopped vehicles. This could mislead to accidents on the night and/or with fog.

As far as I know there isn't a single country that prohibits using your WARNING lights to WARN other drivers about a upcoming dangerous situation. That is the literal function of those lights.

If there is a country where this is illegal, please provide a source.

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

As far as I know there isn't a single country that prohibits using your WARNING lights to WARN other drivers about a upcoming dangerous situation. That is the literal function of those lights.

If there is a country where this is illegal, please provide a source.

I'm sorry, i didn't read the full sentence. Still the use of warning lights in my country is restricted to fully stopped vehicles, announce you will completely stop, and when you will perform an irregular action, like parking in reverse.

Driving with your warning lights in the fog is forbidden as it means that you are motionless. You could use it to warn that you will get into a fog bank if and only if its a light one but you have to turn it off intermediately.

Another thing that might be important on rules of the street, regarding motorway exits:

I0M9qEc.jpg

Short story for the reason I made this is that I experienced many drivers driving over those "blocked spaces" like normal lanes and causing jams/damage and people switching lanes too late before an exit.

I kept the language simple. If the mentioned objects don't fit with the orginal terms, you are allowed to correct me, because I don't know their names in English either.

EDIT2: And something on road/line markers:

4bX03Bs.png

Please send in corrections (attempts) as pm

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

@RayRay5, in Norway, the line devider between opposite driectional traffic is yellow,  but between same way trafick, it's white, just so you know ;)   Otherwice, a nice post, and addition to this tread.

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

you made a little misstake or better to say you forget a little something, when a roadsign indicate 60 its not the speed limitation for trucks but only for "cars" if I were you i would add this in big RED letters somewhere.

• Upvote 2