Nice kick †_zmaster_† !

Daniel93**

Mods can only take action based on what they see in real time on the servers. Best thing to do is never retaliate and drive normal, if possible, even after been rammed.

System:

Linux Mint 18.2

I7-4790K

GTX 1060 GB

16GB RAM

256GB SSD

Admins dont kick or ban anyone without reason...

I answered to a report and all i saw was you stoped on the oposite side of the road in Wrong way!!

Im not Psychic to know you got rammed by someone... and looking at that video of yours the guy seemed to have appeared out of nowhere?? o.O

Anyway...

Zmaster seems to have been a bit trigger happy today on the kicks.

No Admin bans without proof... its easy to talk about things you dont understand buddy! ;)

Regards, Z
ETS2MP Admin
TS3 Server Admin

76561198099032395.png

Admins dont kick or ban anyone without reason...

I answered to a report and all i saw was you stoped on the oposite side of the road in Wrong way!!

Im not Psychic to know you got rammed by someone... and looking at that video of yours the guy seemed to have appeared out of nowhere?? o.O

Anyway...

No Admin bans without proof... its easy to talk about things you dont understand buddy! ;)

Regards, Z
ETS2MP Admin
TS3 Server Admin

A ) Did you even give him a chance to move? No.

B ) Did you give him a verbal warning to move? No.

All in all, I have to agree with another poster, you were kick happy. You need to calm down.

39.png

If you look at the nearside rear mirror, you will see that the rammer is Colega [TR] (name visible at 0:16) doing an unsafe overtake.  He saw oncoming traffic and switched back lanes, with the desync whacking the OP side-on. The Russian guy didn't do anything.

What we don't know is exacly how long the truck was in that position before he got kicked.

I did say "Ban"... 

you guys were only kicked... for what seemed at the time the right decision...

We deal with so much stuff that mistakes are bound to happen...

so the original poster like i said before... all i saw was you stoped on the side of road wrong way... so my apologies for kicking you, im not psychic to know you got rammed by someone! ;)

And Tuxy... the same... Mistakes were made...

That usualy happens when you answer a report and see the guy that got reported stoped in repair station parked doing nothing... so my apologies to you to!

Again.. re-read what i said tho... "No admin bans without proof"...

Regards, Z

ETS2MP Admin

TS3 Server Admin

76561198099032395.png

A ) Did you even give him a chance to move? No.

B ) Did you give him a verbal warning to move? No.

All in all, I have to agree with another poster, you were kick happy. You need to calm down.

You need to calm down too.. It's not an obligation to warn you before kicking you ! That's why we only "KICK" and not "BAN" (sometimes i warn and sometimes not).

Seriously, stop doing an history just for a kick... Mhhh in your situation i'll kick you for "Use f7 & enter" something like that ! But his kick is totally justified, we can't see the real cause of your accident because when we deal with reports, 99% of chance that the report is no longer available and we take decision about what wee see in live ! That's why sometimes we don't ban the Perpetrator but the the player who report someone because he's doing revenge himself ! 

Fruitlessly, We're always the bad admins but when you see us in game that's not the same thing (example : "Hello admin & blablablabla" "how are you blablabla" "i take a screen of you... Selfie !! ...") and on the forum that's totally different !

Best Regards / Pozdrawiam / Cordialement ,

Dogidog.

"If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide, n'hésitez pas à me contacter"
"Looking for an unban ? Please write a ban appeal here / Vous regardez pour être dé-banni ? S'il vous plaît écrivez une demande ici"

You need to calm down too.. It's not an obligation to warn you before kicking you ! That's why we only "KICK" and not "BAN" (sometimes i warn and sometimes not).

Seriously, stop doing an history just for a kick... Mhhh in your situation i'll kick you for "Use f7 & enter" something like that ! But his kick is totally justified, we can't see the real cause of your accident because when we deal with reports, 99% of chance that the report is no longer available and we take decision about what wee see in live ! That's why sometimes we don't ban the Perpetrator but the the player who report someone because he's doing revenge himself !

Fruitlessly, We're always the bad admins but when you see us in game that's not the same thing (example : "Hello admin & blablablabla" "how are you blablabla" "i take a screen of you... Selfie !! ...") and on the forum that's totally different !

I was an administrator on other game servers, before you kick, you give a verbal warning, much for the sense of respect of the player. My other post was no meant to be disrespectful/rude. You guys think you're shit doesn't stink but when something you guys do and get called out on it, you all resort to "were busy and human we make mistakes". What about if you guys slowed down, instead of racing to see who can get the most reports done in 60 seconds (that's just an example). Get more admins if need be, there's many ways the number of mistakes can be decreased but no one seems to really want to

39.png

Archived