1.18 is finally out

If you've got Majestics in your fleet, take the time to drive each of them for the last time before they become MERCEDES

My Actros was my daily driver anyway :)

New Mercedes does 36mph in reverse.....So you can unload your trailer faster of course! xD

Is the new Actros in the actual game or still in beta? I looked in the merc dealer (small and large) and there was still 8 trucks rather than the 11 that should be there.

So according to a Facebook post, we do not currently support 1.18 but should by the weekend however don't hold us to that.

Curious, but how come they patched the Scandinavia DLC on day one, and it will take a week to patch a new truck and a few bug fixes? Did they get early material sent to them from SCS Software, or was it simply a priority compared with other patches and now 1.18?

76561198004601492.png

As consumers, we are doing the producers a favour.  Without consumers, there will be no such thing as a producer.  Therefore, the consumer is the King.  The "boss" needs you but you don't need the "boss".  Therefore the consumer is actually the boss!

As a boss, I demand Day 1 compatibility with zero bugs.  :)

Not.  :P  But shows the mentality of some.  While the new patch is in the works, I'll go enjoy playing LoL.  Take your time to release a stable version!  :D

Curious, but how come they patched the Scandinavia DLC on day one, and it will take a week to patch a new truck and a few bug fixes? Did they get early material sent to them from SCS Software, or was it simply a priority compared with other patches and now 1.18?

The Scandinavia DLC is just a map, just import the map to the server and its done. The new truck is just a truck, but the bug fixes make it unstable, maybe. 1,18 released at work day, Mwl have his own life :P

TERjqBU.png

The Scandinavia DLC is just a map, just import the map to the server and its done. The new truck is just a truck, but the bug fixes make it unstable, maybe. 1,18 released at work day, Mwl have his own life :P

They didn't just port the map, but the fixes and tweaks that came along side it. Still it all released the same day.

76561198004601492.png

• 1 month later...

Archived