Gaming keyboard and Mouse

[VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

Thinking of finally upgrading my keyboard cos it's wireless and i hate batteries seen as they die when you need to use your keyboard and you can never find the right batteries -_- * and it has a sleep button which i keep on catching yayayaayy

But im considering getting a fancy one with LED's and them MX switches but it needs to have multi-media such as Play, pause, skip, volume for my birthday possibly 

Doe anyone know any good cheap keyboards as well a mouse?

PS - This is my current one

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

I use this one, also used in flight sims btw, and it does tha job nicely.

http://mobile-gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g510s-lcd-gaming-keyboard

Many options for customiseing. Plenty of g buttons too, media control, and a nice little lcd display, were you can display a lot off different stuff.

For me, its sys info, or ts3 info.

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Personally got tired of Logitech's keyboards and mice, I'm currently sporting a Ducky Shine 4 and a SteelSeries Rival

Both have been solid and don't require software on the computer to use any of the advanced functionality

... you believe that non rechargeable b.s.?

I've used rechargeable batteries in all non rechargeable devices including camera's WITH FLASH!

Microsoft makes good keyboards, sadly their new multimedia sucks or looks like it, 3000 it's the best you'll get w/o buying the all in one

http://www.ncix.com/detail/microsoft-wireless-desktop-3000-bluetrack-a4-41084-1608.htm

Tell you the truth if you want a nice looking keyboard for cheap try eBay... My current mouse and past mouse both came from China (one dx.com the other newer one eBay).

My current mouse randomly changed colors ;)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I've used rechargeable batteries in all non rechargeable devices including camera's WITH FLASH!

Those are in fact when you shouldn't use most common rechargable cells, alkaline batteries are capable of delivering a high current with pretty high safety, but except for lithium ion or lithium polymer batteries, rechargeable batteries run the risk of overheating and in worst case exploding if you pull too high of a current from them, which often happens when the capacitor for the flash is charging.

Those are in fact when you shouldn't use most common rechargable cells, alkaline batteries are capable of delivering a high current with pretty high safety, but except for lithium ion or lithium polymer batteries, rechargeable batteries run the risk of overheating and in worst case exploding if you pull too high of a current from them, which often happens when the capacitor for the flash is charging.

I was only making a point. Tho if you don't know what you're doing you still can have issues with non rechargeable batteries lol. For flash like my sx40 if I know I'll be using it's dash a lot I'd bring my Canon Speedlite 430EX II ;) it harbors 4 aa batteries designated for the flash. Still rechargeable but since every camera I use has a hot shoes I can get away with it.

I look for signs of stress during heavy use heat for one and how long it takes to cycle. I've swapped batteries even tho they weren't dead.

Should a normal person use rechargeable batteries with heavy flash use? Hell no, should those who understand the risk and know how to avoid it? If they want.

For keyboards and mice rechargeable batteries are fine to use for AAA try to get 750+mah for aa 2250mah+

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Well, before you buy a mechanical keyboard you have to try the specific switch FIRST! Im sure you will be dissapointed if you get it as a birthday gift, because you probably have to return it because choosing a switch is hard! I've tried a few of them and i didn't really like them. It's a personal thing you know so be sure to try out some mechanical switches before purchase! :) In terms of mice, well, I recommend the SS Rival, well worth it's money! :3

^So very important, I bought blue first, but the clickness of them made me go nuts, I'm now sporting browns with sound dampeners and that got me just the right ammount of tactile feedback and light keys.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129030

Really good keyboard and mouse, you can get it in blue, red, or green. I have the blue one personally because it matches my case LED's. 

it has media keys, and for 30 bucks, it is a good deal. 

If you want specs, click the first link on MetaltigerSA's post. 

Do anyone one of you two know if you can turn the back light off?

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

• 1 month later...

Archived