Hide E-mail on login screen

• DevOps

Suggestion Name: Hide E-mail on login screen

Suggestion Description: The ability to hide your e-mail on the login screen with a checkbox or something.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: I have been streaming a lot lately and find a pain to have to change to another scene when logging back in after the game crashing etc. I use my personal e-mail when logging in and don't really want the everyone watch to know it. I'm sure everyone else who streams will agree with me.

• Upvote 4

ETS2MapKrashnzTruckersMP Traffic 

or my suggestion is just to use the ets2mp username to log in because this username is unchangeable.

• Upvote 2

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

+1 but when i stream, simply just uncheck the ETS2 window at OBS (my stream apps) when launch ETS2 MP and display it again after login. And how about to add (Autologin (Use it in your own System)). So if you are the only one who run the Computer, you can choose the option and it will be autologin like War Thunder and Heroes and Generals  :D

• Upvote 1

TERjqBU.png

• 3 weeks later...

or my suggestion is just to use the ets2mp username to log in because this username is unchangeable.

You should be able to login with either your email or your username, like most sites.

+1 here.

I also think that loging in with the ETS2MP ID would be an iteresting idea. +1

• 5 years later...