Too High Ping Kick

Big_D2017

Question

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as I am, ever since the new mp update I keep getting kicked off every server within 10 seconds of spawning into game for too high ping I haven't had this problem for a long time my new internet provider gives me a really low ping to server's here in Australia and I did a ping test on pingtest.net to france where eu 1 is located and got around 150ms I average around 250 to 350 ping on either servers most of the time but since new update I haven't been able to go on mp because of this, Just wondering if anyone else is having the same sort of issue

17 answers to this question

Nope, I don't have an issue as far as I know, I usually get 349-355ms and can get as low as 340ms at off-peak hours, try utilising www.speedtest.net (Note: Use a Paris, France server) - let me know of the ping + speed for example I get 350ms > 7.88 megabit download and 0.51 megabit upload.

Regards.

Paint your truck in high vis fluorescent colours now to raise road safety awareness!

my ping jumps from 190 to 10000+ sometimes... already got used to these kicks.

but yeah my ping is higher and i am kicked more often after game upgraded to 1.17.

the upgrade made it more difficult to spawn things i think.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Your ping number from speedtest sites, and game ping, will be completely different numbers. Reason, is because when you check on the websites, it picks the closest, fastest server to you, so to reach a server that is just couple miles away in the same, or next city, will be really fast. But if you would to to reach a server across the globe from you, it would take much longer to reach there and back, so ping will be higher. So basically the farther you live from the server location, the higher your ping will be. 

To check your ping in the game, when you're in the truck, press [Tab] button, and will bring up a list of all players around you. The first one on the list will be your name, and right next to it will be your ping number.

• Upvote 1

If My Comment Helped You, Please Click "Like This" Above

steam_sig.png

To FunRoyal => You check your ping by pressing TAB. Find your name at the very top, and next to 'local' should be a #, then ms next to it. That number is your ping!

I'm not sure how accurate the ping is in game...usually it's around the same thing but then every so often I'll get sessions where it's 70ms lower than normal! And it stays that way! (Which is good but I'd rather it be honest about it  :D)

• Upvote 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

This is weird since you are saying that the game worked well before the MP update. You can try to reinstall the game and the mod, also close the internet leaching programs, like browsers and skype etc.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

Si vous avez des broches, g, plus que 300ms, vous serez automatically coup trop haute ping. Je l'ai 40 ms dans le jeu. Sometimes je l'ai 140 ou 200 ms et hop, 1 400 ms au cours même seconde ... Et je vais botter en haute ping. Je ne peux pas comprendre pourquoi lors de mêmes temps je vais botter en ping élevé parce que je l'ai déjà bon ping .... Pouvez-vous me aider?