Sweden won!

Noxii

For those of you who care and even tho you all probably already know. SWEDEN WON!

11014950_10152980010725345_4949990088720

Was a close call there before and Russia had the lead then it all turned around and Sweden took off.

And let's not forget all of you who don't care, let me just say one thing to you all. SWEDEN WOOOOON WOOP WOOP!

All hail the motherlaaaand!  :D 

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

What are we talking about here? ;D

Eurovision

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

I was listenining to the UK entry. All I was thinking was "Just what the actual f**k is this?"

What's with that bablyskidlydoopapee thing? 1:50

It's inevitable that we'd lose, but oh well :P

They where trying to mimic the jazz music from the 30's...

http://youtu.be/mHANNkKBSNU

Tho I forget which era they started singing in the music maybe 40's after the war.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I got to say that UKs song was a big disappointment this year, however I really liked the sound of the Norwegian song and Latvias was really good aswell. Latvias song is stuck in my head to be honest, the sound of it is just amazing.

I suppose if you listen to the UK entry a few times it's okay I suppose, but still not Eurovision material.

I think we're being crap on purpose so we don't have to host it and bankrupt our country  :lol:  :rolleyes:

Well if you want to be crap and good at the same time you need to learn from Ukraine and more specifically this fellow.

No one have ever been bad and good at the same time as this song as i know of!  B)

• 1 month later...

Archived