ETS2MP 1.7 R3 update problem

Ukguy232gaming

Question

i have just updated my game to the 0.1.7 R3 update, now when i open the multiplayer it is for some odd reason taking me to single player and not opening ets2mp

can anyone help me with this and know what could be causing it

thanks for your help in advance

Ukguy232gaming :D

12 answers to this question

Uninstall Multiplayer, re-download and extract the installer. Run the installer as an Administrator, and then run Multiplayer as an Administrator.

Use the Bug Report Format.

Mod Version
Controllers Used:
Description of Issue
How to reproduce:
Screenshots / Videos:

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

sorry for not using the correct bug reporting format i know now for when i make a report next time :D

i have tried what you said and it worked, when i load ets2mp it opened but when i closed it and reopened it it went back to the way it was and started loading SP again

please don't say that i have to uninstall and reinstall ETS2MP every time i want to play it

thanks for your help

Uninstall Multiplayer, re-download and extract the installer. Run the installer as an Administrator, and then run Multiplayer as an Administrator.

Use the Bug Report Format.

This doesnt work for me either.

I tryed to place a topic but i cant place one the site said....

Mod Version: 1.7 R3
Controllers Used:keyboard/Mouse
Description of Issue: NO server selection menu

I reinstalled it more then 10 times but only the first time you open it you do have the server selection menu..

When you close ets2mp and then try to go on MP again it starts the game in single play everytime.

Hope the problem is fixed in a hurry ^^

sie43xhjrye7s.png

this seems to be a bigger problem than they think, and a lot of people seem to be suffering from it,

Yep. This problem caused after I updated to the new R3 update. I kept trying soo many things but none work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.