0.1.7 R3 has been released.

mwl4

• Game Developer

logohd.png

Hello,

new update is here.

Changelog:

1. Multiplayer SDK (not released yet!);
  2. Two new options in settings: opacity of windows, and position of steam notifications;
  3. Freeroam server on EU#2 (disabled speedlimiter);

ets2_00134.png ets2_00136.png

Happy trucking!
mwl4

• Upvote 16

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

I was trying to say something negative about the freeroam server and speed limited, but everytime I wrote it and re-read it, it sounded wrong. 

Glad to know ETS2MP is getting better by the day

"A river starts out as a puddle, wanting to grow to something much bigger. As it grows, it begins to flow, making its presence known. After persistence, the river carves its path through the rock towards the sea. You are that river, start moving!

z_siteimages%5Cimg_2074_1395921187_826_2

4601768346.png

I wish we would be able to change size from all corners on the TAB menu... This can't be that hard to make, Admins, please read my topic!

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/13930-3-suggestions-tab-distance-orderred-markingadjustable-size/#entry97566

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Tab and "Y" key does't work for me in this version. Pressing F9 and F11 don't fix problem. I'm using Win 7 x64. In previous version this options works fine.

Edited by Cooper's Freightmaster
Double post

8058eae4cfefde6dgen.png

WMF_join_us_button.png

Nie zapomnij zostawić kontaktu do siebie!