convoys are just illusions !!!

guys calm down.ets2mp is not finnished yet.we all know it will come eventualy.but at this moment it is not possible too implent this as truckdriver said.

thing is there is an allright and mainly working alternative as i posted and others mentioned.it will take years for the mod to please everyone (if thats even possible) untill then just try to use alternatives etc to make you time as enjoyable as possible.

Mayday I think you have forgotten to like some of your own posts.

Or maybe my eyes are deceiving me again.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

@740, Possibly because editing and adding lines to already existing one is a lot easier than creating brand new one? It would've been epic if we had SCS's resources, but sadly we don't - That's why we don't get instant-updates and gameplay ain't possible without the non-collision zones

You can develope doubble-trailers... And what have NCZ to do with this? 

I read every post you made, still utterly confused on what you are trying to say. But I see you think it is not a convoy unless every person has a job to the same city, that isn't how all convoys work. Sure it would make it hell alot easier with the same load, same city, but the chances of that are highly unlikely. I have been in lots and lots of convoys that worked fine. Like others have said you pick an area and head there, stopping at the cities chosen until everyone has dropped off, then you are done. For example, I went on two convoys in a row that went to Italy. We first stopped in Torino, then Milano, and lastly ended in Verona. Very simple and worked great. I think you misunderstand what a convoy is or something. 

The liking your own posts was humorous lol

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

Denos, full respect to you, I do not blame you at all, however you are impossibly blind.

Please read:

just a minority of players deliberately accept to loose their clock'countdown to stop and stop and stop again in each

convoy members drop-off (maybe 10 over 2000 accept it only).

Why ?:

1- they know for sure few chances they will carry on the same road

simply because mates won't find a matching location to next drop off again.

2- they are not crazy enough to loose that long time and discover at "the end of the day" they get penalty or no wage for "TOO LATE".

3- they can be victim of disconnection/crash/offline-server.

======================================================================================

Now if you are happy with the full following conditions then welcome to WWW.ETS2C.COM (otherwise you just drive borringly in a marvellously decorated environment of an artifical reality

1- I choose a convoy

2- I spawn in a city with the preset destination of www.ets2c.com

3- I accept to cancel (penalty -15.000) in order to match majority members destination (if lucky only).

4- I relog after cancel in the city and discover the convoy has a new majority with other destination.

5- I accept to cancel again (penalty -15.000) to match convoy majority destination.

6- I accept deliberately to follow to convoy  regardless few players get same drop-off.

7- I accept to close my eyes about my clock-countdown to deliver, in favor of the convoy.

8- IF lucky, all unloaders will understand we have drop-off alternatives (actually many have already forgotten)

then in case of success the convoy continues on its route (there will have as many drop-off as many convoyers) 

9- Now after 3 or 4 or 5 alternative drop-off , my clock-countdown has dramatically lost credibility to deliver on time.

10- IF lucky again, I suppose positively I have NO disruption/crash/mate-on-chat/need-to-pee, I indeed break the convoy

to drive as mad as rushing to my final destination (at this moment my behaviour on the road is incoherent to save my clock.

11- OF COURSE, I forgot : I need to break all traffic-lights + speed-traps to avoid loosing my darling convoy sweethearts

with at least -20.000 fines in total / 900kms  (original revenue = +22.000).

12- on the road, I do not meet angels only: crash I occured or I am involved in make my travel time much longer

than initially.

13- my penalties amount is that big I cannot cover my revenue.

14- I decide to logout to take the ealiest STEAM backup before that "illusional convoy"

to cancel that "fucking disaster".

Now if you are happy with that full conditions then WELCOME to WWW.ETS2C.COM

PLEASE READ TruCkDr1v3r 's postings for a fully comprehension, what he says fits me well. Thank You.

(you may NOT be born english ?: in that case do not hesitate to ask me question related to your motrher language. you are all fully welcome)

How about stop spamming this thread with "I don't get it <insert weird meme here>" if you want to give tips, or add something usefull.. fine., but stop posting un-usefull stuff else this thread will be locked.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

It works as it is, at least for now! But in the future we´ll hope this get added, it is well needed! How fun is it to stand in a 30min server que just to get a new job? Convoys is the funny with ETS2MP, and now Vodka is trying to forbidd them... 

Synced jobs is not hard to do either!

It works as it is, at least for now! But in the future we´ll hope this get added, it is well needed! How fun is it to stand in a 30min server que just to get a new job? Convoys is the funny with ETS2MP, and now Vodka is trying to forbidd them... 

Synced jobs is not hard to do either!

Yes it is hard to do..

Just so you know, syncing jobs is probably impossible until economy comes out. This will come when SCS stops supporting ETS2, if mwl4 would introduce economy now updates would take very very long to port, because with every update (1.18, 1.19, 1.20 etc.) mwl4 needs to find memory pools over and over.

For now-you can share eachothers profile so you get the same jobs, after a while you need to share it again because then it doesm't sync correct.

Why don't you understand that the economy must be re-worked.. and that this can't be done (for now) ?

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

I´ve done so much convoys already with mates (10-20 trucks) and we always took same destination and cargo. Let me see... it´s as easy as:

1. Re-generate Jobs till you get the destination you want. (2-10 mins)
2. Use some mod to make that trailer become the one you want. (2-5 mins)

If you´re able to do that, and get used to it, you and whoever wanna join the convoy will be done in 5-15 mins! :mellow:

Note: I know there has already been posted, and we all knew the solution, but as the post-writter seems so repetitive, I wanted to be so. Now after my serious answer...

HAHAHAHAH :D I got so much laughs with this posts I cant even imagine how n00b/dumb can someone be. I just hope this guy is trolling us, for his/her brain safety.

lkRjRkb.png

Sure...and end up on a trial with charges from SCS for it

End up with a charge from SCS? So you think you will be charged from SCS by changing the load generator system? They would never do that for a so little thing. You change the whole engine, and SCS is happy.... Trust me on this, one of the developer answered this at their forum!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived