convoys are just illusions !!!

ETS2C (convoys)

This is just an illusions !!!

- you  select a convoy.

- you spawn in the right city.

- you take same destination as the organizer (that works once if lucky).

- you stay on idle where organizer says to wait.

- you discover nobody has the same destination.

RESULT:

convoys are just an illusion.

Please note: maybe 3 participants can eventually take same destination.

Now what:

ETS2C & MP  must redesign everything and stop lying to naive players !!!.

When will REAL convoys be released ???

Hai, Welcome in ets2mp, Thanks for "advertising" CT, As you mentioned SAMP trucking servers,  TM's convoy system is a bit easier to use, but CT's house system seems better; Also none of them had convoy nor company systems when they were launched, besides SAMP and ETS2MP are really different - game world here is limited only to the trucks and trailers.

Best advise I can give You is to join a clan or attend ETR's convoys

come on guys, open your eyes !

when often had you even seen all convoy members with exactly the same mission ???

maybe 3 on 20  if lucky

so, if we read your comments correctly, you all do convoys with more than 3 mates with all same destinations, is that correct ?

did you you say "yes all mates weither 3 or 20, all get exactly the same mission/destination" ?,   is that correct  ?

Now listen to this:

all of you know for sure this has never been happening ever, and regardless you know: you shamefully deny the reality !!!.

ETS2MP has never been able to unify a convoy: everybody well know that.

Now we are NOT saying we do not love convoy. This is NOT the question.

We just say "The concept of convoys is impossible, because ETS2MP settings for convoys has never been done"

We do NOT say "ETS2MP is not good for convoy" = no.

What we say is "to be honest ETS2MP team must reset & rebuild in full the "Convoys Concept & Settings"

Big sorry mates, but all your blablabla about threats has nothing to do with that topic !!!

Well if you can teleport everywhere why not pick a trailer up at another city what goes to the same destination? You can then just spawn back in thw city where the convoy starts and voila, you all have the same destination.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

I follow up what you say, but as you know the server doesn't manage the mission but steam does.
Weither I respawn somewhere else or anywhere else doesn't change the missions feature untill team

server gives indeed the right to switch another destination "choice" (this is random or and not mecanic).

However even relog doesn't change nothing, this is not same as sa-mp.

Believe I reeeeeeeeeeally appreciate you are the 1st clever person to considere the case.

We do convoys in a different way then usual I guess. 

We gather everyone together and when we're all together, we decide in which general direction to go. Players then pick a load based on that general direction and we mark out a road to follow. This means the convoy will do multiple loads and will also make a few stops. So far this has always worked and there was never anyone left behind that didn't have a load in the same direction. 

Personally I enjoy doing convoys via this way more, it allows for longer convoys and it makes it interesting.

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

Just so you know, syncing jobs is probably impossible until economy comes out. This will come when SCS stops supporting ETS2, if mwl4 would introduce economy now updates would take very very long to port, because with every update (1.18, 1.19, 1.20 etc.) mwl4 needs to find memory pools over and over.

For now-you can share eachothers profile so you get the same jobs, after a while you need to share it again because then it doesm't sync correct.

No, its not hard, but synced jobs are a good thing! If me and a friend drive, and we want to get a new trailer affter delivering the first weel need to go to SP. Then we´ll have to wit in 30min to get into the server again. 

And how did this treath reach a new level of stupidness on the forums? I agree with you, but i feel like people are affraid to say what they want, isteand they just agree with Vodka and the other dictators....

Kinda understandalble tho when Dave got banned...

To any mates who are noy really developping that specific topic, NO need you to comment here, Thank You !!!

Here I carry on the topic:

imagine 2500 players on Saturday, same on Sunday,

just 10 percent of us will accept to :

- choose a convoy on ets2c.com

- spawn in the town

- ask the convoy destination

- understand most members do not get same destination because NO same destination is available

- accept to cancel (cost -15.000 dollars everytime) to get maybe same destination as the other members.

- get indeed same destination as convoymembers, but while you were switching destination

other members spawned to participate and some of them only get similar (not same) destination.

- but the reality is this: few players (maybe 1 or 2) accept to follow each unloader from town to town.
- when the unloaders finish their alternative mission, there is NO guaranty they will be successfull to

get even a second similar destination.

All that to say: The convoy system must be reset in full.

To any mates who are noy really developping that specific topic, NO need you to comment here, Thank You !!!

Here I carry on the topic:

imagine 2500 players on Saturday, same on Sunday,

just 10 percent of us will accept to :

- choose a convoy on ets2c.com

- spawn in the town

- ask the convoy destination

- understand most members do not get same destination because NO same destination is available

- accept to cancel (cost -15.000 dollars everytime) to get maybe same destination as the other members.

- get indeed same destination as convoymembers, but while you were switching destination

other members spawned to participate and some of them only get similar (not same) destination.

- but the reality is this: few players (maybe 1 or 2) accept to follow each unloader from town to town.

- when the unloaders finish their alternative mission, there is NO guaranty they will be successfull to

get even a second similar destination.

All that to say: The convoy system must be reset in full.

Dude, really? The convoy system of these convoy webpages has nothing to do with ETS2. There is no reason to use these sites. Just find some people and make friends. They will drive with you to whereever you like. If you don't have the exact same destinations, then reset your economies with the console. And if you want to cancel a job you accepted? -> Let it stand where it doesn't bother anyone and then drive away as quickly as possible. It will despawn after 500~ metres. Why do you even go with totally unknown people? Go find friends.

Guys, you keep denying the reality and you do not give yourself honesty:

Please take your time when you read me.

none force you to take part on that topic.

convoy concept must be reset anyway, weither linked or not linked with steam.

stop sleeping on the illusions.

you say "I love convoying in ETS2 MP"  when convoys do NOT exist.

Come on:  Wake up !!!

it is not because randomly 2 or 3 players discover they have same destination once every 2 days, the problem is solved = NO NO NO.

Look at that :  it is NOT because you eat once or twice that you will never more get starving, are you with me ???

It is not because I succeed to get 1 or 2 mates same destination, the problem in general is solved:  NO NO NO !!!

19 times over 20, the convoys failed because none can NOT get same location or destination.

... read my reply again.

Just so you know, syncing jobs is probably impossible until economy comes out. This will come when SCS stops supporting ETS2, if mwl4 would introduce economy now updates would take very very long to port, because with every update (1.18, 1.19, 1.20 etc.) mwl4 needs to find memory pools over and over.

For now-you can share eachothers profile so you get the same jobs, after a while you need to share it again because then it doesm't sync correct.

***THIS IS UNABLE TO DO***

Okay, So where is that concept?

You are sayin it is working as it is now, but to be honest it don´t! I mean mwl4 have serious skills, he WILL BE ABLE TO DO THIS. But i can at the same time agree with you here too, it is a soloution for now to go in SP to pick up the load, but it got to be fixed. And as Mayday say: The system  will probaly need a complete rework.

You are sayin it is working as it is now, but to be honest it don´t! ..........the system  will probaly need a complete rework.

Okay, So where is that concept?

Once again where is that "convoy system"?

In case you consider  ets2c.com as such system for convoys , it isn't - its simply a site which lists player-made events, made by a player

ingame, there is no convoy, nor economy systems yet, and cannot be done in effective way, untill SCS stop supporting the game (in other words untill game's code stops being changed in every update)

Archived