Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Keep getting disconnected

Top250

Question

Hey guys, In the last week i have been getting disconnected after 10-20 seconds of being loged in then i get kicked for over 5000ms Ping, normally it's around 400-450ms it's really annoying me.. i've checked my router and Ping to see if it's my end thats causeing issues, but nothing suspicious has been found...

12 answers to this question

Hello, what internet speed do you get and what country are you in? Where you are, internet speed and traffic can impact your ping, you will get a ping kick if you go over 600ms, go to www.speedtest.net and let me know and I will try to help as much as I can.

Regards. 

Paint your truck in high vis fluorescent colours now to raise road safety awareness!

Hello, what internet speed do you get and what country are you in? Where you are, internet speed and traffic can impact your ping, you will get a ping kick if you go over 600ms, go to www.speedtest.net and let me know and I will try to help as much as I can.

Regards. 

My internet need is 3Mbps ( 300Kbps ) and i am located in australia

Okay, that may explain a bit of it, do you have anything running in the background? Such as YouTube running at 1080p or you're uploading a video on YouTube, these things can push your ping dramatically. 

Regards.

• Upvote 1

Paint your truck in high vis fluorescent colours now to raise road safety awareness!

Okay, that may explain a bit of it, do you have anything running in the background? Such as YouTube running at 1080p or you're uploading a video on YouTube, these things can push your ping dramatically. 

Regards.

I tried it without the web browser and kept getting disconnected

run speedtest again (this time select a european based server) and post the results here (don't forget the ping)

I did a test to a server in frankfurt, ping: 371ms DL:2.09Mbps UL: 0.30Mbps

Restart the router, also close some (maybe all) of the programs that are eating the internet bandwidth such as:  torrents, brower's (if you stream something), skype (if you are in a video call) etc..

Try to run only ets2 mp. 

• Upvote 1

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice