TruckersMP Game Moderator Streams

Here's my twitch account for Admin Streams:

https://www.twitch.tv/immortal7661

I stream my admin work occasionally on my channel. No Mic, so you won't hear my voice, but I'll try to always play some background music. My streams are pretty clear as I have an above average gaming PC. Feel free to hit the subscribe button so you can get a notification whenever I go live.

HAPPY VIEWING AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, DJTom said:

That channel seems to be down at the moment 

It should be back soon, don't worry. If your looking for traffic information, using ets2map will work fine. 

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

16 hours ago, Attached said:

It should be back soon, don't worry. If your looking for traffic information, using ets2map will work fine. 

Aww thats good as there was no notice saying it was down so wondered what happened. Yeah I have been using the map and its very good :)

• 3 weeks later...

hey admins hows it going? just a heads up me and my buddy are setting up a convoy this wed the 14th for a all day convoy. we are expecting alot of people as we are going to have a few twitch streams.  this will be on the us ATS server. would there be away to get ahold of 1 of u incase we have any troubles?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's amazing what you find when you read around the forum. Thanks for this :)

Report a player  |  Appeal a ban  |  Forum Rules  |  In-game Rules  |  Supported MODs  |  MP Launcher Error Solutions

Search TruckersMP Support for help or submit your own support ticket if forum members cannot successfully resolve your issue(s).

"Tea, coffee, pictures are all optional but not forgetting the trailer is mandatory "

My World of Trucks account - visit to learn about my multi and single player profiles.

76561198116137604.png