TruckersMP Game Moderator Streams

Thanks for the streams!

jarfull.png         

• 1 month later...

I need help I was playing ETS2MP, and I changed my name was: [Policeman] Chals 10 YT. now, I'm going to play and it says : you are banned.
Please, help me. :(.

I don't know this is banned, can i get my account?

6 minutes ago, heyhococo said:

@ chals10  (Por favor, no ir fuera de tema en otro tema. Crear un hilo ayuda o otro hilo en otro lugar :))

Usted debe acceder para TruckersMP.com, haga clic en mi cuenta entonces apelar prohibición. A continuación, asegúrese de que ha subido una captura de pantalla de su nuevo nombre, y enviarlo en como prueba.:)

how can I upload the photo?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ Sorry not interested. it's Russian only, when you obviously speak English too. Maybe next time.

Edited by Trucking Australia
Removed Quote. Use ^ if replying to the post above.

I literally find admin streams so funny sometimes, when people ram others and just generally drive stupidly, and then just get banned on the spot, and then the person they are doing it to feels a sense of winning XD

• 2 weeks later...

No fixed schedule -- I will be posting status updates when I start a stream.

Twitch channel -> https://www.twitch.tv/sprinterfs

Discord if you want to hear me talk -> https://discord.gg/3wnGjAR

Edited by SprinterFS
updated.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 weeks later...