Kicked for False Reporting?

Cuddletauren

Question

I reported 3 players blocking the repair shop so I could not get out, and I got kicked for making false reports. Why do you have admins with no common sense? You kick a player who abides by the rules, and tries to improve the community, and the people breaking the rules go unchecked. Why not just have a free for all demo derby server instead that way you can kick everyone!!!!

10 answers to this question

I love how you sayed the free for all demolition derby!!! That is kinda how it is in EU#1. And yea, A lot of the admins are like that. They kick the innocent player. I have seen it happen. I was trucking the other day and wouldn't you know it, there were 2 or 3 people holding up the highway and my convoy is sitting there for a couple a hours waiting for them to move. And then when they finally do move, they have the whole road blocked where we cant go around them, even in the grass ditch. And this is when my convoy was at the speed limiter and they were doing maybe 30 or 40 kph.

• Upvote 1

While I cannot comment on the specific situation, I hope the admins know that it is still possible to block entrances as a group.

Just park up at the edge of the NC zone in a line.

The blockers will go "It's NC, just drive through."

But once the front of your truck leaves the NC zone, the whole truck becomes a collidable object, including the trailer that is still in the parking area, and *inside* the blockers.  You then end up glitched into the ground.

Pieter knows of this already though, and have kicked the blockers.

It seems like the admins favor the trucking "guilds". My guess is they counter-reported me after moving their trucks. My point in this post is simple. Why are admins kicking the innocent? Any reasonable admin should have seen my reports were legit. This is why ETS2MP is NOT the best mod and will not get my vote. Admins themselves are the ones ruining what could be a very enjoyable experience for the people who want to follow the rules outlined on this website. I'm not speaking of all admins of course. There are very good admins who correct situations very fast and fairly. The man who kicked me was an idiot. What are the credentials for being an admin? Admins should be required to show a little bit of professionalism. They're giving the entire ETS2 game a bad rep via steam reviews. People write reviews of the mp mod, instead of the game complaining about these admins. ETS2MP is killing the game as it stands.

That is what worries me. Precisely what worries me. Some of these admins simply abuse their powers and have a giggle about it on TS3. 

This is not just admins NOT doing their job, this is a case of admins introducing toxicity into the game. How can I possibly enjoy my ETS experience knowing these bullies will kick me for playing by the rules? I DEMAND SATISFACTION. I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS CRAP MOD. 

It wouldn't be crap if admins were selected a little more carefully. But right now: CRAP. UTTER RUBBISH. UNPLAYABLY BAD.

It wouldn't be crap if admins were selected a little more carefully. But right now: CRAP. UTTER RUBBISH. UNPLAYABLY BAD.

Wouldn't say that it's unplayably(is that a word?) bad, but I do think that the Admins need to be more lenient in the punishments they hand out. Just today, I saw several people within the space of 5 mins banned permanently for driving the wrong way up a street. And someone else banned for parking on the grass at the Europort, but other people doing the same thing only get kicked. Needs to be more consitent punishments imo.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

Wouldn't say that it's unplayably(is that a word?) bad, but I do think that the Admins need to be more lenient in the punishments they hand out. Just today, I saw several people within the space of 5 mins banned permanently for driving the wrong way up a street. And someone else banned for parking on the grass at the Europort, but other people doing the same thing only get kicked. Needs to be more consitent punishments imo.

Maybe the ones who got perm bnanned did stuff already in the game, while the others had only done that or less than the others.

But that is something we can't know (and i don't know if the admins can see former kicks/bans of players somewhere).

Maybe the ones who got perm bnanned did stuff already in the game, while the others had only done that or less than the others.

But that is something we can't know (and i don't know if the admins can see former kicks/bans of players somewhere).

True, but it still doesn't seem a just punishment, considering I've seen people do the same thing or worse only to get a temp kick or an hours ban.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

That is what worries me. Precisely what worries me. Some of these admins simply abuse their powers and have a giggle about it on TS3. 

This is not just admins NOT doing their job, this is a case of admins introducing toxicity into the game. How can I possibly enjoy my ETS experience knowing these bullies will kick me for playing by the rules? I DEMAND SATISFACTION. I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS CRAP MOD. 

make records when your playing, and if you take a abusive ban, juste upload the record of when you got banned.