0.1.7 R2 has been released.

mwl4

It is nice to see that we are supporting old school operating systems. Nice work.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

I will be upgrading my computer to Windows 98 "Second Edition" very very soon, but in the mean time, could you guys also add Windows 95 to a supported OS list?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 3

If My Comment Helped You, Please Click "Like This" Above

steam_sig.png

^ Everyone should be happy when an application/game is compatible with another OS. Don't forget there are still people out there using XP.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

^ Everyone should be happy when an application/game is compatible with another OS. Don't forget there are still people out there using XP.

They should seriously consider moving on. People like that are limiting development potentials. That's why I have my hats down on the latest games (GTA V, C:S etc) that have chosen to also drop 32bit. Same bottleneck as XP and you can see the change. My computer couldn't run most of the newest games that came out in 32bit even in minimum but does not have any issues with 64bit games like GTA V and Skyline with medium-high settings.

^ Some just can't. It might be possible that their computer is used by their parents which are owners of a business and they need to run a specific old application that doesn't run on a newer OS.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

^ Some just can't. It might be possible that their computer is used by their parents which are owners of a business and they need to run a specific old application that doesn't run on a newer OS.

Let's be honest. Then that computer normally isn't also meant for games. If I'd have business delicate data on my computer I won't allow my kid to mess around with it. And even so, most business software has also moved out of XP finally so it's time for them to move on also.

doesn't need to be buisness delictae, as you say,   there are plenty of none confidential programs that still run on xp ( we have 2 dedicated xp pc's on my office/work place ), there are even some support systems still in use that needs dos to operate...........

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Игра стала сильно тормозить. Раньше играл на максимальных настройках. Сейчас даже на средних тормозит сильно. На низкий настройках теперь играю. Что вы изменили в этом обновлении? Я русский, простите мой плохой английский.

Translation: The game became very slow. Used to play at maximum settings. Now even on medium fine. At low settings now playing. What have you changed in this update? I'm Russian, sorry for my bad English

mwl4 does it again keeping the XP users happy =D

I'm Currently -offline.png

sc47WIb.png

Intel Core i5 4690k 3.9GHz Turbo│MSI Z97-Gaming5│Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1600MHz│2 x MSI GTX 980 FTW│Corsair RM 750W│Corsair H100i GTX│Corsair Graphite 780T White/Blue

76561197994576063.png

QiYeaPT.gif

I welcome the Windows XP to Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer.

And thanks for the update, this could increase the player count :P

Игра стала сильно тормозить. Раньше играл на максимальных настройках. Сейчас даже на средних тормозит сильно. На низкий настройках теперь играю. Что вы изменили в этом обновлении? Я русский, простите мой плохой английский.

Translation: The game became very slow. Used to play at maximum settings. Now even on medium fine. At low settings now playing. What have you changed in this update? I'm Russian, sorry for my bad English

да же случилось со мной, братан, это отставание, когда я войти в любой город :(

Translate :yup same happend to me Bro it's lag when i enter any city :(

• Upvote 1

MY IN-Game Status Is:

image.png

Feel Free to Add me on Steam :)

76561198134431931.png

My pc specs

(Updated)

[url=https://valid.x86.fr/212q0h][img]https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/212q0h-5.png[/img][/url]

Great update.. But does anyone run XP anymore?

Yes! The stock exchange runs on xp, nhs services i.e hospitals & drs use it still, big screens in sports on tv run on it......xp is the most used os in the world, some will have 7 because they upgraded when vista came out only to find it was ( insert lots of swearing here )!

If i had to guess 70%ish would be XP & the rest will be 7, 8 & other os ( apple, ubuntu etc ) which are aimed at editing & designing more than anything else! When you look back apple & android os only recently exploded into the market as serious rivals to ms who dominates it.....the rest are mearly a spec!

ok, something seems off here, when playing this release, i keep getting high temp warnings on my cpu......

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "