0.1.7 R2 has been released.

mwl4

ok, something seems off here, when playing this release, i keep getting high temp warnings on my cpu......

да же случилось со мной, братан, это отставание, когда я войти в любой город :(

Translate :yup same happend to me Bro it's lag when i enter any city :(

Игра стала сильно тормозить. Раньше играл на максимальных настройках. Сейчас даже на средних тормозит сильно. На низкий настройках теперь играю. Что вы изменили в этом обновлении? Я русский, простите мой плохой английский.

Translation: The game became very slow. Used to play at maximum settings. Now even on medium fine. At low settings now playing. What have you changed in this update? I'm Russian, sorry for my bad English

That is what happens when you add XP support to an application!

That is what happens when you add XP support to an application!

Actually thats not due to the XP support and i also want to quote you on a earlier post XP also has 64 bit and trust possible 45% of the business is still using XP as a OS simply due to the fact that its still usable to this day and i know this from experience 

veteran3.png.00cc537938db70681c433a3de1c

78feccb3735d4d601c213217d51504ad.png In Game Status:status.png

5bdbc323038b92f79529c309a81d3847.png   ||  50b10f433129aa1b36b61c39f11c9548.png  ||  6713a22eca15b698d909cd3166af3950.png

^Might be a good idea to wait for 1.18 to be released first?

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

good job 

pls patch for version 1.18s :)

There will be a patch soon after the release of 1.18, just have some more patience :)

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Игра стала сильно тормозить. Раньше играл на максимальных настройках. Сейчас даже на средних тормозит сильно. На низкий настройках теперь играю. Что вы изменили в этом обновлении? Я русский, простите мой плохой английский.

Translation: The game became very slow. Used to play at maximum settings. Now even on medium fine. At low settings now playing. What have you changed in this update? I'm Russian, sorry for my bad English

Please Release R3 Update On This update Game Get lag when i enter any City my Game lag For 1 Minute And its automatically Fixed

да же случилось со мной, братан, это отставание, когда я войти в любой город :(

Translate :yup same happend to me Bro it's lag when i enter any city :(

Thanks for Reporting, and we will try to do our best to make you enjoy the mod :)

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

2 problems I see with this release.

Firstly, most of the time I cant finish the job because when I detach my trailer and it's green symbol you know. It says you must stop your truck to do it, it detaches the trailer and I cant never get my trailer on if I press T again, it doesnt work...

Second; wtf is wrong with that mirrors? I can even see 20 m away from truck's mirrors now. It's really terrible and risky to drive like this.

Please fix, love you dear ets2mp devs. No other problems right now as I can see, all the other things are beautiful... :)

76561198026455921.png

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wasd321/ (You can add me if you have something to talk or ask about anything...)

Second; wtf is wrong with that mirrors? I can even see 20 m away from truck's mirrors now. It's really terrible and risky to drive like this.

Take a look at this thread.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback