CCTV Cameras

Kat_pw

• DevOps

Hey! I'd like some help looking for new camera angles / places you guys/girls would liek to see on the cctv (hopefully in Scandinavia).  In-game coordinates would be GREATLY appreciated in your suggestions. 

Cheers!

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

maybe you can replace the bridge and the europoort cam by only one at the corner like this (almost like before) so you can change one camera to another crowded spot

2015_05_19_00001.jpg

76561198078663503.png

Like my post if you found my answer helpful and useful  :D 
Sorry for my English level, if I made a mistake, please send me a private message with the correction I should make.
Thank you   :)

also, i'm agree with sgpch1983, the big bridge could be a great spot

76561198078663503.png

Like my post if you found my answer helpful and useful  :D 
Sorry for my English level, if I made a mistake, please send me a private message with the correction I should make.
Thank you   :)

Maybe move the bridge to the corner cam you used before and use the other EP and Rotterdam cameras for Scandinavia? EP corner always seemed to have the most fails/incidents there. For the corner cam I liked where it was before so I got a code for it, try goto -22118;-15;-08775. I'll search for some Scandinavian ones later.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

What you should do is to use like realistic angles, from a traffic light, from a post, from a corner on a building or on a sign on the highway. Try to place them on some tricky roads in Norway that are populated (Like the one inbetween Bergen and Oslo) or at bigger highway crossings like in Stockholm/Södertälje :D

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

the intersection next to scandia, in sødertelje, where e20 and e4 meets

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

I've visited most parts of Scandinavia, but yet I don't know which is the most populated area and more interesting place to see on CCTV

I am also wondering where are the most populated area located? because i'm watching gameplay of ets2mp in youtube I saw that there are tons of truck, but when I play the game I only saw few on the road.. :/ I wish CCTV camera will be apply :) so that I can see which place is populated.

^ it depends a lot on when you are online and on what server, EU1 is the place to be and the time is about 6-9PM UTC.

I would say that some of the Scandinavia ports, I'm not exactly sure which ones are the busiest, but atleast imo it would be best to have them in the busiest ports. It would also be pretty nice to have some city cameras too!

Btw, how do you get coordinates in game? I could get you a couple of ones but I'm not sure how to get them ig, since you said that coordinates would be greatly appreciated :P

y1u9Gtd.jpg

the roundabouts are pretty nice spot indeed.i believe the one closest too bergen is a bit more used. theres also a bridge on the same road soo beautifull and very busy area in scandinavia as far as i noticed.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived