Public Beta 1.18 - Evening update?

Robi47

^ Not that, 1.18.0.4s, not 1.18.0.1s

There was an update for public beta published just like now

Ah, thought you meant the 1.18 beta update, not the small update that it got, my mistake :)

But keep an eye on the Steam discussion forums' patch notes list, the patch notes will probably be posted there in a bit

y1u9Gtd.jpg

If you select the open_beta, you automatically get the latest version. If you still have an older version, you can enforce an update when you verify the game cache..

Note that some SP mods, can hide the new 3 Actros (2014) trucks. When the game starts, go directly to an online Mercedes dealer and check if you see eleven pre-configured trucks. If you see only 8, one of the active mods, is blocking the dealer info..

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

If you select the open_beta, you automatically get the latest version. If you still have an older version, you can enforce an update when you verify the game cache..

Note that some SP mods, can hide the new 3 Actros (2014) trucks. When the game starts, go directly to an online Mercedes dealer and check if you see eleven pre-configured trucks. If you see only 8, one of the active mods, is blocking the dealer info..

I don't have any mod installed since scandinavian out, i just don't see the different since i update to 1.18 at the first day and today. And yeah i can see 11 pre-configured trucks.

TERjqBU.png

http://steamcommunity.com/app/227300/discussions/0/620713633845440828/

Timmy the Duck Thief [Entwickler] Vor 1 Stunde
Build 1.18.0.5:

• fixed crash (truck dealer)
  • fixed a bug in physics
  • included VAT in toll price
  • models: sawmill, quarry
  • New Actros: right wiper
  • map fixes

Timmy the Duck Thief [Entwickler] Vor 7 Minuten
Build 1.18.0.6:

• moved Iveco default seat position
  • bigger speedometer font for New Actros
  • model fixes: harbour double-sided wall, logistic, ports, sawmill, storage, tunnel
  • map fixes

Timmy the Duck Thief  [Entwickler] Vor 2 Stunden 
Build 1.18.0.9:
  • New Actros: mirrors, texture details, flag decal position, new sounds (480 hp)
  • Actros: model fixes
  • model fixes for construction, intersection, logistic, sawmill, truck dealer, farm
  • 19 map fixes
  •  
Timmy the Duck Thief  [Entwickler] Vor 12 Minuten 
Build 1.18.0.10:
  • fixed crash after engine change
  • fixed possible crash when playing suspension noise
  • fixed crashes and glitches in offline truck dealer (multiple purchases of single configuration)
  • New Actros: fixed mirrors, added sidestep conflict, customizable colors in custom metallic paintjob
  • model fixes: construction, garage
  • 24 map fixes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived