Next gen console or PC?

SmOSH

Pc, I stopped buying game systems because of pc graphics etc.

I own a 3ds I only played it once got it on boxing day...

Ps2 is somewhere at a family's place Xbox 360 has not been used in over a year...

I also find extended controller use hurts my hands which is another reason why I won't but another gaming system

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

It depends on the money you want to spend :)

Best experience - PC (but you will have to pay ~1000€ without peripherals :D) at least I did.

Low price good experience - PS4/XB1 (500€ but god y u have to controller) xD

No really go for a PC. The experience is much better + you will get a hell load of more games than on consoles :D

^ not to mention a console you can only "play" games and watch movies (blurays only PS3/4) a PC for 1000 in any currency (CAD USD EUR etc) you can get a decent computer which should come with a bluray drive... if not time to build a custom :P

My computer was 1200 2.5 years ago almost and value has stuck :) My 360? trash in comparison even tho its the Halo 3 Version...

SUS0M9O.gif

Yeah pc all the way, i did also had a ps3 but i played on it very few times he was just eating dust :D

So yeah at the end i did sold my ps3 

And for brand pc please do not buy a hp pc you can't change the hardware for some reason

I prefer acer which comes with a good pc that you can modify 

If you´re just a casual player and dont care about simulators, strategy games, or Indies, and you dont have too much money, then go for console.

If you want the best experience, like simulators or strategy, and have more than 1000€, then go for a PC with no doubt.

If you like ETS 2, why the hell are you asking? :P

lkRjRkb.png

The difference between the 2 comes down to what you want to play, if you only really care about major releases, console. Because games just work most of the time. There's no screwing around with drivers or any of that, it just works.

On the other hand, a lot of games only release on PC and PC tends to have cheaper games as a whole, thank you steam and steam sales for that. And PC also has a lot more smaller more indie games like ETS2, and a stack of other games although there's starting to be a bigger push for indie development on console.

My overall advice though is wait until June 20th, watch E3 and see what you want most after that. Some content will be exclusive to certain platforms and ultimately, it comes down to what platform has the content that you want on it.

It depends on the money you want to spend :)

Best experience - PC (but you will have to pay ~1000€ without peripherals :D) at least I did.

Low price good experience - PS4/XB1 (500€ but god y u have to controller) xD

No really go for a PC. The experience is much better + you will get a hell load of more games than on consoles :D

i can build a pc for €400 and thats also not including the peripherals but you would be around another €100 for those

veteran3.png.00cc537938db70681c433a3de1c

78feccb3735d4d601c213217d51504ad.png In Game Status:status.png

5bdbc323038b92f79529c309a81d3847.png   ||  50b10f433129aa1b36b61c39f11c9548.png  ||  6713a22eca15b698d909cd3166af3950.png

I want normal gaming PC :D

I think about 1000-1300 Euro will be ok?

Custom should get you a nice computer for that range. Here in Canada I can get a equal stats computer from hp for the same price that I paid for mine 2+ years ago plus new card (1300 with both gpu units and it plays mp quite well.

SUS0M9O.gif

^ not to mention a console you can only "play" games and watch movies (blurays only PS3/4) a PC for 1000 in any currency (CAD USD EUR etc) you can get a decent computer which should come with a bluray drive... if not time to build a custom :P

My computer was 1200 2.5 years ago almost and value has stuck :) My 360? trash in comparison even tho its the Halo 3 Version...

A bluray drive in a PC is wasted money if you would ask me...at least i would prefer always a stand alone player if you want to watch movies on BluRay (and it is not such a hassle to find a working Player for the pc).

Cyber works lol just need to pay up to $100...

Personally I don't have a tv let alone a hd one. The cheap players have tons of issues and every external DVD player for a tv I've ever owned died in less than 2 years including a 100+ unit.

I've even heard of issues with high end ones...

Plus with current networking abilities inside the home streaming a Blu-ray is no harder than a DVD 5 years ago (I did it for dvds 5 years ago so I should know, over WiFi too ;))

Now I know ever country is different so yours might have better players than Canada... Plus every time I look I fail to find a good player that will let me stream from uv or YouTube without a million bugs, no point in getting one if I can't do that too

SUS0M9O.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived