Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Pings

JakeSavage

Question

5 answers to this question

Ping is the time is takes for a packet to travel between a sender and reciever, measured in milliseconds (ms), the lower this value the better.

It is not easy to improve this because it depends on your internet connection. Upgrading your internet package doesn't necassarily improve your ping because it is also dependant on the number of hops (internet service providers and global hubs) it takes to make a connection between you and a server.

You can try finding out the best connection for you by hopping on the 3 MP servers and see which one gives you the best ping.

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

Ping is the time is takes for a packet to travel between a sender and reciever, measured in milliseconds (ms), the lower this value the better.

It is not easy to improve this because it depends on your internet connection. Upgrading your internet package doesn't necassarily improve your ping because it is also dependant on the number of hops (internet service providers and global hubs) it takes to make a connection between you and a server.

You can try finding out the best connection for you by hopping on the 3 MP servers and see which one gives you the best ping.

It is easy!

Disable peer-to-peer software, stop downloads, close your browser.

It is easy!

Disable peer-to-peer software, stop downloads, close your browser.

Also if you have a router or modem, you can try to reboot it.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice