A new gaming channel for simulators!

TrustedSwede

So first of im sorry to those who think that this is self advertising! :/

With that out of the way i will introduce me and my channel. 

So im a 16 y/o guy from stockholm/sweden and im interested in trucks. I´ve been interested of motors and trucks ever since i was a small child. (It didnt help that my dad is a truck driver) ;P

And i´ve been running another channel were i upload real life videos of trucks and heavyduty machinery! But i feelt like the whole gaming/simulators like ETS2 didnt fit in on the channel so i started a new channel for my gaming stuff so i kan keep my real life stuff on one channel and the rest on another one!

But i´ve since then noticed that it´s hard to get traction on gaming channels beacuse theres so many people doing gaming on youtube. 

Anyways i was hoping some of you guys could check some of my videos/channel out. And if you could give me some advice on what i can improve or future games and stuff to improve the channel!

So here´s a couple of videos thats on my channel atm. Im thinking of doing some racing games to!

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIg5IMT4I_QRDunBUz1RKdQ

Videos:

But thats it for me, hopefully you guys find my channel interesting and good. But anyways take care and thanks for reading!

Drive Safe - TrustedSwede

• 5 weeks later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived