FFB plugin for g27 got updated this morning

TheInsider

Question

25 answers to this question

I personally will not drive without, the config change he suggested also adds some difficulty to the game again for me that I really enjoy.

I personally will not drive without, the config change he suggested also adds some difficulty to the game again for me that I really enjoy.

Please show/upload your special settings :) I don't understand settings for this plugin.

Please share your;

In game settings

Logitech profiler settings

controls.sii settings

Real_G27_ffb.ini settings

3149jyq.jpg

Please show/upload your special settings :) I don't understand settings for this plugin.

Please share your;

In game settings

Logitech profiler settings

controls.sii settings

Real_G27_ffb.ini settings

just switch off ingame ffb, sensetivity at max and nonlinear at min ;)

• Upvote 1

Some days ago I tried to install the plugin. As I read, I created "plugins" folder in the correct place where the main executables are (I´ve tried both 64 and 32 bit versions) and I put the correct files (checked with a mate who made it run) into it.

When running the game, I reach the main menu, when it says "the game has been modded... etc.". As son as I click accept, the game crashes, and back to Desktop.

I´m using a G25. Any help?

lkRjRkb.png

Some days ago I tried to install the plugin. As I read, I created "plugins" folder in the correct place where the main executables are (I´ve tried both 64 and 32 bit versions) and I put the correct files (checked with a mate who made it run) into it.

When running the game, I reach the main menu, when it says "the game has been modded... etc.". As son as I click accept, the game crashes, and back to Desktop.

Make sure you use the 32 bit version of the plugin, the 64 bit version didn't work for me aswell, although i have a 64 bit system. You don't have to create any map, the plugin folder is already located in the x86 map of ets2.

and what says console at profiles screen? (when you have to choose driver)