Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Bug with a trailers.

CBuHoZombie

Mod version: 0.1.6 R5
Description of Issue: Sometimes there are trailers that can not hitch and have to cancel the job and pay 12000 euro (in-game).
How to reproduce: I don't know.
Screenshots/videos: JhX2c0R.jpg

P.S. Sorry for my English. :(

You can always just press F7 and enter and it will move you and the trailer to the services, with the trailer attached.

I think the trailers turn over like that due to other spawning trailers but above solution will fix this.

Regards

Spencer

Edit. eireluke beat me to it lol

• Upvote 1

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

Hello , you can use f7 when the trailers are like that and you will be teleported to repair shop with the trailer attached

You can always just press F7 and enter and it will move you and the trailer to the services, with the trailer attached.

I think the trailers turn over like that due to other spawning trailers but above solution will fix this.

Regards

Spencer

Edit. eireluke beat me to it lol

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Mod version: 0.1.6 R5

Description of Issue: Sometimes there are trailers that can not hitch and have to cancel the job and pay 12000 euro (in-game).

How to reproduce: I don't know.

Screenshots/videos: JhX2c0R.jpg

P.S. Sorry for my English. :(

If you haven't notice those trailers that have been flipped on its side takes damage as well. It is cheaper to cancel a job than loosing 30,000 because of damage.