testing admin policecar

verbeekrj2903

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what will this actually be used for except as an admin car?

Also, it needs a more powerful engine, the most recent video showed it struggling at 110kmh in 5th gear on a small incline.

Also, will the admins try a bit of roleplay with pulling over random trucks for 'inspections' or will we just see them parked in random places?

*coughs* So this mod is kind of initiation of official in-game mods database, in my opinion. B)

If we can have totally new model implemented like this, we can have trailer skins, truck improvements, and several minor mods being slowly approved by team (just like winter mod, it also had several more things in) , otherwise wouldn't it be so selfish?

I look forward to be pulled over by these.

I do hope to see them near heavy traffick, and maybe patroling the streets. Maybe even appear at accidents. ( but then, should not kick for atleast a cou8le of minutes afther accident. Personally, i don't mind to wait a bit because of accidents )

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Well, right now I'm just kinda wondering why would you get pulled over? I mean you can't go above speed that is set in the speed limiter and since most players don't obey the speed limits, they can't really pull people over for going over the speed limit either :D So would you just get pulled over for stuff like not stopping at a stop sign and stuff like that?

y1u9Gtd.jpg

I guess, they will try to direct traffic flow with these police cars.

One example would be to close the Eurotunnel, since its Collision Box is gone and well, it would help to block off the road on both sides.

Then the players would have a physical object in front of them, which they can't drive through, or at least shouldn't.

New video of the Skoda:

They also updated the Facebook cover photo to say 'coming soon' yesterday:

A4DP1ZJ.jpg

Still the same boring US siren sound... <_<

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
uKXmbLR.png
Norbert M. (Vorsitzender)
ATiR Trans GmbH
Hahnstraße 83d
D-60528 Frankfurt am Main

E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon/TS3: norbert79

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 55933,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
USt-ID-Nummer: DE126789124
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE30732269

I guess, they will try to direct traffic flow with these police cars.

One example would be to close the Eurotunnel, since its Collision Box is gone and well, it would help to block off the road on both sides.

Then the players would have a physical object in front of them, which they can't drive through, or at least shouldn't.

I think that admins do that with their trucks already? Atleast I remember seeing a couple of admins block some roads because of some players driving like maniacs :P

But it definitely would be a lot more awesome if they were to use these cop cars instead of their trucks :D

y1u9Gtd.jpg

I think this is no good the police cars How you wanna check reports? And i think the most admins will have fun with the cars and dont look at the reports better do some more tune options for the trucks or truckskins etc etc

This should NOT be available to all players, only ets2mp staff should be able to use this. Because if this was available to everyone, no one would be in a truck any more. And did you forget the title of the game?

It's based on personal preference. If you wanna drive a truck, drive a truck, if you don't , drive the car.

39.png

This should NOT be available to all players, only ets2mp staff should be able to use this. Because if this was available to everyone, no one would be in a truck any more. And did you forget the title of the game?

I'm pretty sure most people are still going to be using their trucks most of the times, atleast I personally will only be using the car every now and then when I don't feel like driving the truck

y1u9Gtd.jpg

Archived