Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Late every time I launch the game?

VelocityLP

Question

Every time I open ETS2MP, the first job I pick is days behind, causing me to receive 0XP and $0. Usually this means I always have to do a short city-to-same-city job in order to cause the next job to start on time. If I close the game and come back a day later, it will once again be late. (basically I have to do multiple jobs per session or I get nothing.)

4 answers to this question

Hi Velocity, so this could happen for several reasons, first of all, please finish your job before you log out as the game timer continues, even while you're offline. Also, before you select a job, hit Drive first to sync the game clock with the clock of the job. This should fix any lateness issues that you have encountered.

1: I always finish my jobs before closing.

2: I take quick jobs, I don't own my own truck, so clicking Drive just opens the jobs screen.

Ahh, this explains the cause of your problem. Because your time is set to whatever the time was when you closed the game down, when you get into your truck for the first time, the game syncs your clock to the server clock. So this means that when you start the quick job, your save might say it's Monday, week 2 at 3PM but the server says it's Wednesday of Week 3 meaning that there is possibly a hundred hours that the game loses.

So to fix this, I created a save file that you can use that's level 5 with $150,000 so that you can buy a truck from the unlocked Volvo dealership to get you started.

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/11094-ets2mp-beginner-save-file/

• Upvote 1