Newbie question

SupiUK

Brilliant, thanks.

If I buy from here will this be compatible?

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/simulation/euro-truck-simulator-2-scandinavia-dlc/

Only asking as I have a discount code for that site :)

Yes, that looks like it should be fine.

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

Yes, it'll work. Nearly a 3rd of my Steam library (30 games) is from GMG.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Do note that none of the DLCs are required to use ETS2MP and come online. The only limitation you than have is that you can visit countries/cities that are in those DLCs. With only the base game you can still drive from France to the UK, cross the North Sea to The Netherlands and drive to your destination in Germany..

Once you buy the DLCs you can see and play them online. If you buy the DLC as a CD/DVD version, you need to (re)enter the key in steam and steam will install the steam version. The 's' behind the versionnumber indicates whether you have a steam or regular version. To play online you currently need the 1.17.1s version..

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived