The game keeps crashing!

dionisisd

Question

5 answers to this question

It's probably the christmas paint jobs DLC that's causing it. Doesn't matter if you have it or not as the mod doesn't support it yet. I and many others have the same problem, and me personally I've decided to stop playing MP until a hotfix is released..

glad to hear that. I ll follow ur lead. Thanks

You're not the only one.

My game keeps on crashing as well. I think it's because of the new DLC, SCS released yesterday.

They are probably aware of the problem and they are  working on fixing it.

( Today I got my Logitech Driving force GT, and I just can't test it the way I should! Dang it! )

It's the new DLC, guys. You can have it just fine but please don't give the truck you are driving in MP any of the new paintjobs until they release a patch to support the DLC. The game crashes whenever someone who's using one of those gets near you.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >