0.1.1 R3 Alpha

RootKiller

Hi, I'm a big fan of the game, and I got upset when the last update came out with the speed limitation restriction.
I bought the game because it simulates the real time truck driving which includes unlimited speed .
so I want you guys to get us back the way we were before the update, no speed limit double the fun.
Best regards

Join EU2... Now stop talking about the speed limiter...

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Hi, I'm a big fan of the game, and I got upset when the last update came out with the speed limitation restriction.
I bought the game because it simulates the real time truck driving which includes unlimited speed .
so I want you guys to get us back the way we were before the update, no speed limit double the fun.
Best regards

Where did u hear trucks dont have speed limiter? They do for more than 10years now cuz of people who were driving trucks over basic limits, imagine what happens when u go downhill with truck 120km/h and u see car infront of u driving 50km/h or a traffic jam, u try to brake, brakes overheat, first u smell them in your cab than u see smoke in your mirror and than u start accelerating downhill driving in the thing on your way while your foot is on brake because brakes failed. imagine the result? That was before air brakes i believe. That was a little story why european trucks have limiter, that was rly happening back than. So if u want to have realistic feeling while playing i suggest u to use motor brake instead of air ones, u will get the feeling why limiter is needed... maybe.

• Upvote 1

Best regards

Dude you say, IT SIMULATES THE REAL TRUCK DRIVING!!!???    As known the real trucks don't go 150 km/h...they only go 90 km/h, and feel free to join freeroam server where you can play with youre racing gear ;) i'm glad they have a speedlimmit on the eu1 server for real simulation ;)

think again then reply ... your limit doesnt mean anything ... RL if u need/want u CAN drive faster than 90 ... even 130 if u want to rofl, BUT if u limit it ingame in a way people cannot drive faster than 90 then its not simulator! there will be most of people who love slow driving and avoiding penalties but there is LOT of us who sometimes want that extra 10 km/h even if it means breaking the law. (in RL ofc u wont do it but anyway u CAN drive how ever fast u wish- if its allowed it is another thing- so  ;) ... )

think again then reply ... your limit doesnt mean anything ... RL if u need/want u CAN drive faster than 90 ... even 130 if u want to rofl, BUT if u limit it ingame in a way people cannot drive faster than 90 then its not simulator! there will be most of people who love slow driving and avoiding penalties but there is LOT of us who sometimes want that extra 10 km/h even if it means breaking the law. (in RL ofc u wont do it but anyway u CAN drive how ever fast u wish- if its allowed it is another thing- so  ;) ... )

Do you drive a truck in real life? In most if not all European countries driving without a fixed limiter is illegal. This limiter stops the truck from going over 90km/h through acceleration, obviously a weighted trailer going downhill will pick up speed but that's down to the driver to manage. 

The limiter isn't just law, It's a physical part built into the truck. Hence, why it's simulated here.

yes its illegal, but u can turn it off any time any day on every truck and thats what im speaking about and if u want this to be simulator server then u MUST be able to turn it off ingame also (thats reason why its in original game options), thats all what im trying to say here ... but arguing about this is so pointless, most of people dont understand shit and just say they cant drive faster even if they got no clue if they really cant -> they can <- as i said legal or illegal is diferent story. my last post, enough of trying to convince people, kinda hard to translate all this text in english so everyone could understand what i mean so sorry for mistakes- doing my best, seeya

well avery european truck is installed with a speed-limiting device if you take that out yes you can drive faster,but you mostly will get caught ending you with no driver licence.Now let's simulate the game no driver licence is an ingame ban...for years :D so have fun driving in ets2mp :')  

and no, u dont take it out ;)

yes its illegal, but u can turn it off any time any day on every truck and thats what im speaking about and if u want this to be simulator server then u MUST be able to turn it off ingame also

You can, there are cheats. You are free to break the rules just like irl, you just have to accept that it will lead to a perm ban in MP  :P

Why is there stuff about the limiter in almost every single thread, dear lord -_-'

• Upvote 1

You can, there are cheats. You are free to break the rules just like irl, you just have to accept that it will lead to a perm ban in MP  :P

Why is there stuff about the limiter in almost every single thread, dear lord -_-'

I know, right? I was happy that these had stopped even before the old forums closed to switch to this new one. Until a few days ago, that is. At this point I wish they'd bring back that rule that forbids to nag on the limiter subject. I remember there was one on the old forums. Seem like it have been lifted.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

panowie a jak z pogoda i czasem dla kazdego gracza? czy te opcje beda zsynchronizowane?

Pogoda i czas juz sa zsynchronizowane od dluzszego czasu.

In-game nick: GeekPolak

Youtube Channel - Map editor tutorials for American Truck Simulator and more.  

Twitch Channel - Streaming trucking and other games.

Twitter - Updates when I go live.

4jpe7n.jpg2e3nwv7.jpg

Amerykanin polskiego pochodzenia, pozdrawiam wszystkich Polakow. Jesli ktos tu jest z Tychow, Slask, to daj mi znac.