0.1.1 R3 Alpha

RootKiller

PROBLEM. What to do. Put a new launcher. does not start

Проблема. Новый1 лаунчер поставил, а вот выскакивает это

Are you sure you downloaded the most recent launcher? Looks like you still have the older version (maybe the one without validation error fix, which has the same version string). Try downloading it again

Уверен, что скачал лончер последней версии? Скорее всего у тебя все еще старая версия (например та, что без фикса ошибки валидации, номер версии не менялся). Просто попробуй обновить страницу загрузки и скачать еще раз.

people with validation errors, be patient it wont always work the first time because of the API on the server being overloaded. Sometimes you will not reach the first time but will shortly after.

Thanks Crazyforiphone, seems that this is exactly was my problem ...

Works excellent guys, Great work Devs !

Happy Trucking !  -> and we need to understand inexperienced drivers !

(RU)Уберите ограничитель скорости пожалуйста!!!!Лучше синхронизацию сделайте нормальную!!!
(EN)Remove the speed limiter please !!!! Better synchronization make normal !!!
(DE)Entfernen Sie die Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzung bitte !!!! Bessere Synchronisation machen normale !!!
(PL)Usuń z ogranicznika prędkości synchronizacji proszę !!!! Lepiej się normalne !!!
(CZ)Odstraňte omezovač prosím !!!! Lepší synchronizace, aby normální !!!
:unsure:

Hi, I'm a big fan of the game, and I got upset when the last update came out with the speed limitation restriction.

I bought the game because it simulates the real time truck driving which includes unlimited speed .

so I want you guys to get us back the way we were before the update, no speed limit double the fun.

Best regards