Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2 MP Crash

Kultho

Question

So I just downloaded the MP client hoping I would be able to play but guess what...I took quick job and after I turned it in the game crashed.Looked on the forum and found some people saying that I need to buy my own truck.Went into SP and got a loan to buy a truck then I tried to play again.This time when I tried to get a job the game crashed while in the loading screen.Did I fuck something up or what?

5 answers to this question

The game is crashing today because of the new Christmas Paintjob DLC. It is not supported by the mod yet so if someone puts one of the new paints on their truck in MP, everyone around them will crash. When you are playing on MP and your game crash it is because you approached someone who's got one of the new paintjobs on their truck.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hi,

The DLC crashes are hotfixed.

Please download the new client and you should be able to play.

Next time please follow the bug report format:

Mod Version
Controllers Used:
Description of Issue
How to reproduce:
Screenshots / Videos:

Thanks in advance

|-----------------------Did that work for you?----------------------|

|--Then please give me a like and tell us that it worked--|

|---------------------------------- :D----------------------------------|