Does this happen a lot?

VanillaDonut

Question

When I went to a company some trailers were glitching into the ground or flipped on its side. I wasn't able to connect the trailer unless I did F7  and Enter. Once I reached the destination I got a bad rating as it has 22% damage. I didn't damage it. Most likely it was when it was glitch into the ground or flipped. Now that I know that it takes damage when it is glitch like that I won't get those trailers again. Is there a reason why this happens?

http://www.twitch.tv/vanilla_donut123456/c/6672219 - video to flipped trailers in the company.

Also do anyone know how to add a YouTube video so it does show the video itself not the link like this Company thread had it.

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=55 

Can you put me through it step by step in your reply?

Thank you.

Yours Truly,

Vanilla_Donut

11 answers to this question

Hello Vanilla, 

i have the same problem with the trailers. i don't know how to fix it or if it is a bug. 

If you want to show a YouTube video on the forum you just post the link of the video and it will show as embed. 

i hope this is the answer you wanted.

Greetings Ruben

3AUGUVF.png

Hello Vanilla, 

i have the same problem with the trailers. i don't know how to fix it or if it is a bug. 

If you want to show a YouTube video on the forum you just post the link of the video and it will show as embed. 

i hope this is the answer you wanted.

Greetings Ruben

It happens sometimes, yes. Not a lot tho....

Thank you. Also how do I delete a post?