status

Tymbark

Question

witam, mam taki problem, a mianowicie gdy uruchamiam   multiplayer mam cały czas status offline , nikogo nie nie widac w grze, od instalowałem i zainstalowałem ponownie gre i dalej to samo, Czym to jest spowodowane? Jak to naprawić t?

4 answers to this question

Please write it out in English!

https://translate.google.comThis is a great website! I can put in what he sais, and it comes out at english, *Magic* :D

*Translated* Hello, I have a problem, namely when I run the multiplayer offline status all the time, no one can not see in the game, since I installed and re-installed the game and continue the same, What is the reason? How do I fix background

Let´s try to solve your issue, Are you far away from the servers? Then you might be unable to connect becuze of high ping. 

EU#1 Is full from a couple of hours, make sure you are not trying to connect at that time. :) If this didn´t help, just PM me! :D