Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

give us more time for deliver the cargo

i do like the idea of encouraging people too park at reststops etc if they go afk even for few hours (and have auto kick invoke when the server capacity is at 99% or above).thats a suggestion i made few months ago.caus i do agree empty parkinglots are soo sadning too see and its always a cold reminder how empty the MP servers are ocmpared too irl.

but this idea is maybe a bit too much.i mean all the offline trucks? :P even like suggested above they would be replaced by the AI trucks all parking spots would be filled 24/7.i agree with you way of thinking of filling parkinglots up with player trucks but not this way.

If you alt + tab out everyone gets loaded with a reset truck with no lights on, engine off, trailer deta‏‏tched, ect..,even if those aren't true on your truck. I still think that an afk/offline user makes some lag, since it is still a truck and everyone has to download his/her truck paint job, design, and accessories. I am unsure about this idea, and don't know how it would impact the server. It could be tested though. 

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

yes I know but the point is if we have more time we can see more trucks parked on the road and you will say but thats a lott of players parked and noboy can connect to the server ... but I see trucks parked with 0 ping and distance... no ping is no internet connection with the server ?

like what kind of future problems ?

solution for everybody - static vehicles on parking lots (pointless) how this will make this game more real?

9078daf64360210f.jpg

I didn't real all of this but as far as I see you wan't trucks to be "saved" in-game as players quits and you want more time on jobs.

This would only cause chaos everywhere, first off about the time. Since the time doesn't move as it does in SP I don't see why more time is even needed, you have more than enough time to "rest" a while and still complete a delivery within the time limit.

About the trucks being "saved" in-game as a player quits, how much chaos don't you think this would cause as players tend to pull of to the side of the motorway and then quit, some people just stops and quit just where they are doesn't matter if they're on the road or off the road because they simply just don't care about you or any other player. Then of course we have those unlucky ones that have poor internet connection like me for example that lives in northern Norway, it sometimes happens that my internet just suddenly dies for an unknown amount of time.

How pissed wouldn't you be if you crashed in to some player who had quit the game 1 hour ago and their truck was just parked on the road just around a sharp bend? Or how pissed would you be if my internet suddenly had died while i was on my way in to a cargo depot blocking the only entrance and not inside the NCZ?

I know I would get really mad, I already get pissed off when I'm picking up a trailer that's 100% damaged already before I even touched it. If I crashed in to some bloke that decided to quit 2 hours ago in the middle of the road and his truck is just standing there I would be insanely mad because of the unnecessary loss of money. 

That's what desire is, the need for what we can't have.

The need for what's readily available is called greed.

solution for everybody - static vehicles on parking lots (pointless) how this will make this game more real?

by seeing trucks around you... seeing not a truck at all 'parked) doesn't sound realistic to me  or did you never see trucks parked  in real life when you drive or whatever.. ?

by seeing trucks around you... seeing not a truck at all 'parked) doesn't sound realistic to me  or did you never see trucks parked  in real life when you drive or whatever.. ?

sorry for the dubble post btw ...

I deliver the cargo every once a week:

ORvGcRs.png

How can i get 7022 h 55 min ? easy,

Go to single player, take your trailer and open command, type "g_set_time 1" and "g_set_time 24". It will make you skip a day and you'll get 24 more hours when you login into MP. You only need to do it once, but if you want more time, just do it again  :P

Anyway, if you stop at rest area or where ever you wish as long as its legal to park, even you have thousand of hours to delivery your cargo. When you go offline, your truck will be dissapear.

TERjqBU.png

ORvGcRs.png

Go to single player, take your trailer and open command, type "g_set_time 1" and "g_set_time 24". It will make you skip a day and you'll get 24 more hours when you login into MP. You only need to do it once, but if you want more time, just do it again  :P

Anyway, if you stop at rest area or where ever you wish as long as its legal to park, even you have thousand of hours to delivery your cargo. When you go offline, your truck will be dissapear.

ORvGcRs.png

Not very realistic.

Mr_Bored_UK is "Living the dream:rolleyes: 

Not very realistic.

still better then seeing people racing to deliver the cargo.

and people that can't stop playing because they need to go somewhere and if they stop they will be to late too deliver the cargo so they did play for "nothing"

with racing I mean people driving 110km everywhere and they start to take your lane in a bend

still better then seeing people racing to deliver the cargo.

and people that can't stop playing because they need to go somewhere and if they stop they will be to late too deliver the cargo so they did play for "nothing"

with racing I mean people driving 110km everywhere and they start to take your lane in a bend

lol I tend to cancel the load expensive I know! 

Mr_Bored_UK is "Living the dream:rolleyes: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.