Savegame issue

dutchnoskillz

Question

6 answers to this question

I think that if you park your truck in a place outside dlc zones that you should be fine when sharing your profile, not 100% on that though.

Won't work, message will still require you to enable the DLC.

Not sure on this, but let's let Clarkinator have a say in this, he's made a beginner save file not long ago, and had a similar Going East DLC issue. I will contact as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ken (Lemmonez)

Happy Trucking! :)

Proud member of BLACKOUT TRUCKING. Join us now !

41.png

So there's no real way to fix this apart from uninstalling all DLC and then recreating a new profile. I discovered this when I originally created the beginner save, that I'll link down below, but when I found out that it required Going East, I had to uninstall all my DLC and create it from scratch.

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/11094-ets2mp-beginner-save-file/

So this is the link to the Beginner Save file that I created for users like this. It's a level 5 profile, no skills are set, and it doesn't own a truck, but it does have $150,000 so that you can buy a Volvo from the unlocked dealership.