Screenshots / Videos:

Are you only crashing in multiplayer?

if so please read this: http://forum.ets2mp....with-paintjobs/

|-----------------------Did that work for you?----------------------|

|--Then please give me a like and tell us that it worked--|

|---------------------------------- :D----------------------------------|

Guest Waiting for delete
The crash game! ETS 1.14, any controller! Only on the server 'EU 1'

It gets really horrible! Correct quickly !!

We can not even have played !  :angry:  :angry:

Then repair or remove this server, its go faster !! 

The game is crashing because someone nearby you is using one of the new paintjobs from the Christmas DLC. You can have the DLC just fine but if you put it on the truck you are currently driving on MP, everyone around will crash. And that's what is happening. Someone nearby you is using their DLC on their current truck.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

The game is crashing because someone nearby you is using one of the new paintjobs from the Christmas DLC.

Well that's just rude lol. someone should make an announcement on the ingame chat as an ad to tell everyone not to apply Christmas DLC until new version is released.

I agree the crashing is getting very annoying, i could play for a good while be doing well then stop, crash to desktop, i have looked at the log files myself and can say it is the Christmas dlc, from what i can see it doesnt matter if you have it enabled or anything like that you just cant drive around with it as this will cause other players games to crash, this makes it unfair on the players on the server so i think a ingame admin chat to tell all players to not drive with it will help till the mp can be updated