Trailer detach problem

jwp1232

Question

Hi im having trouble delivering trailers in ets2 multiplayer, when i go to detach my trailer (with the outline where the trailer should go is green) it just detaches and doesn't bring up the screen where you get your final results on how much money you got etc. The pics are all too big files

9 answers to this question

I had this last time I played, just teleport to service station by using F7+enter and try to park again will do the job untill this gets fixed.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I can confirm this was a bug, but you could fix it both ways as described by FirestarteR93 / Kravaty. I haven't had that issue since the update. I will be playing most of the night, so I will be looking out for it. :)

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~